KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews for Architect

Architect5 reviews
Qatar5 reviews
I really enjoyed also working in KEO for 5 years specialyy in design & production team. We just need to work 5 days a week and having 2 days off is very helpful specially if your family is here. i enjoyed also the part of making all the necessary drawings for the projects.
the management are great they will always there for you if you need something.
Pros
Coffee and Tea all you can.
Cons
Healthcare
KEO is like a manpower supplier they meet client requirement, there is a very slim chance of getting retained after the contract.
Salary package is based on nationality and not much on competence.Even if one gets a higher job position, your salary package remains the same.
Increment is almost impossible to achieve. Old employees get stuck every year waiting for something to happen. Only those on top get recognized and given rewards, those that are under that work hard don't get the recognition and reward they deserve.
Pros
Good HR Services
Cons
Salary Increment almost non existent
KEO is a world class professional design and management services,award winning architectural design,progressive engineering,and highly ranked project and construction management.Working in this prestigious company is an achievement to my experience,good working environment to my colleagues and no boring time during the period of my employment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the monthly get together of everybody during lunch time to have a break for every work and hardships at site works.
A Typical day work has given me chance to expand my knowledge and experience on a diverse construction technical knowledge and actual site application.

Management and teamwork with co-workers has proven to have developed my capacity to worked generally well.

Challenges are for me are opportunities-a blessing in disguise
Pros
Events were usually organized to create a healthy workplace
Cons
Working on shift hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KEO International Consultants?