KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews in Doha

providing good relationship with employee
Highway Surveyor (Current Employee) –  Doha, QAApril 26, 2017
It is a great opportunity to work with a professional team and a well organize company. Keo extended their support through additional advance learning and education.
fun workplace
Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Doha, QAApril 26, 2017
Nice work place and I learned very much at this place. The management is excellent, I have enjoy working with my boss.
The most enjoyable part of my work that it was just the exact thing I do all over my career life.
I worked as a Project Quantity Surveyor, this period I worked very happily with balancing my personal life.
Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Doha, QAApril 5, 2017
As a post contract Quantity Surveyor, Company did not get any responsibility about who are working in Project base. Once the Project finished we have to find new job. This is the one I have faced in big problem.
Cons
Medical insuarence
A secured place for job
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Doha, QAMarch 21, 2017
Very professional team and management. Managements are strong enough to bring more projects even at the recession period company had handfull of projects.
Construction Design Manager role very challenging
Construction Design Manager (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarFebruary 24, 2017
This role involved me on one specific large project - Sidra Hospital - which was a 2.5BillionUSD project. KEO performed the role of PM/CM for this design-build project.
I was responsible for managing the Contractors documentation delivery related to the structural and facade enclosure works for the project.
Daily tasks involved regular meetings with contractors to ensure all documentation targets were being met, quality of design was acceptable to the client and authorities. Regular site visits were conducted to check the works in progress and ensure highest quality was achieved.
Most enjoyable aspect was seeing the completed works handed over and enabling the follow on works.
Pros
Massive scale project experience
Cons
Dealing with Contractors trying to short circuit the design-build process
Fun And Challenging workplace
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  QPD, West Bay, Doha,QAtarJanuary 3, 2017
A typical day would start with reviewing the day's inspection schedule. Also review any drawings (as built and shop drawing) to be reviewed for submissin to manager. I have a very comfortable and fun filled inter action with my manager and co workers. The hardest part of my job would be trying to balance if I will approve or reject any inspection based on the project specifications and limitations within the site requirement. I was lucky enough that my manager is very technically adept and imparted many useful tips and knowledge regarding my pofession.
Pros
A very comfortable work site environment
Cons
Shouting match with the contractor, frustration regarding site installation.
Good company.
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarDecember 15, 2016
Good company.
Globally recognized.
Organization is properly managed.
Work schedules are properly organized.
Co-workers are all polite.
Enjoyed working together at site.
A great workplace to be with also because I love being in the design department.
Architect/Senior CAD (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 28, 2016
I really enjoyed also working in KEO for 5 years specialyy in design & production team. We just need to work 5 days a week and having 2 days off is very helpful specially if your family is here. i enjoyed also the part of making all the necessary drawings for the projects.
the management are great they will always there for you if you need something.
Pros
Coffee and Tea all you can.
Cons
Healthcare
Productive and valuable work place
QA/QC Engineer (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 20, 2016
I liked this job in KEO because it added more to my experience and in a big project like this there are a variety of knowledge and information which increased my experience.
Very Good
Commissioning Engineer – Fire & Life Safety System (Current Employee) –  DohaNovember 7, 2016
Excellent Project / Construction Management Consultants in GCC.
Handling valuable projects likes Stadium, high Rise Building & etc
Peaceful Working Environment
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 29, 2016
Very cooperative and well qualified Managers ready to clarify any work related issues at anytime.
A good place to learn more about the modern and the latest technique in the work.
Pros
Monthly Get together with Sumptious Lunch celebrating the Birthday persons of that month
Cons
Use to have Fun days, enjoying with family get together and picnics.
Truly challenging job , able to familiarize with latest industry standards and practices .
Senior Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  DOHA, QATAROctober 11, 2016
Working with KEO for the last 9 years was really enriching my professional and personal life , very good and supportive peer group, understanding top management .A very good leaning experience .
Managed to work different projects
Management is supportive to the employee
QA/QC ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 4, 2016
630 am - 4:00 pm
i learned how to deal with different people involve int the project.
management is very supportive to their employee.
sooth coordination with my co-workers.
hardest part of the job is to deal people who are not cooperative.
enjoyable part is closely working to my co workers.
Construction Management & Supervision
Senior Structural Engineer & Project Manager (PMP) (Current Employee) –  DohaSeptember 26, 2016
• Executed and delivered an independent expert view of performance of key complex projects.
• Lead the assessment and implementation initiatives to improve project, program and portfolio maturity across the organization
Pros
Great place to work.
ok
Land Surveyor (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 14, 2016
Working culture is helpful and easy to reach to line manager.High quality performance need to work.In my view the F ring road team was the best team ever in my lifetime.
Excellent Company
Architect (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 16, 2016
KEO is a world class professional design and management services,award winning architectural design,progressive engineering,and highly ranked project and construction management.Working in this prestigious company is an achievement to my experience,good working environment to my colleagues and no boring time during the period of my employment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the monthly get together of everybody during lunch time to have a break for every work and hardships at site works.
Scope of works gave me greater opportunities and experience.
Site Architect (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 4, 2016
A Typical day work has given me chance to expand my knowledge and experience on a diverse construction technical knowledge and actual site application.

Management and teamwork with co-workers has proven to have developed my capacity to worked generally well.

Challenges are for me are opportunities-a blessing in disguise
Pros
Events were usually organized to create a healthy workplace
Cons
Working on shift hours
Excellent place to work in and great management.
Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 4, 2016
It was 4 months training and it was very important for me to improve my abilities and no special day was there since everyday has a different kind of work to do .
Pros - best place for learning - interesting people - flexible work culture - lots of training
Mechanical Inspector (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 22, 2016
Pros
Good salary package and overall health insurance scheme.
HR Dept , is excellent , very helpful as long you are in the right , straight and sincere .
Work environment is professional, but if you have a soft heart and not be able to adapt tot he speed and take responsibilities ,better not to apply to a position , KEO demands commitment and professionalism , its is not a perfect company but is the best company I have worked for .
Cons
Land Surveyor Engineer overseeing the survey requirement on a number of the Infrastructure and building projects, supervising several survey teams in
SENIOR LAND SURVEYOR (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWDecember 26, 2015
As a senior surveyor I have worked on large area projects such as the, Education City Infrastructure area (200 Hectares), which includes 11 Km of Service Utility Tunnels, 15 Km of Sewer & drainage pipe work, 20 Km of In Ground High Voltage Cable installation, the Al Shaqab Equestrian Center (35 Hectares), the 15,000 Hectare Petrochina site, Gas Pipe Line, Coal Mining and Handling facilities and Transmission Line sites. He has worked with German, Japanese and Chinese companies and is experienced in the preparation of topographical maps and as built construction documentation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2