KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

As an international organisation KEO is well positioned in the world. I gained very positive and creative experience from this organisation. Every employee in KEO getting good respect.
Stay in your box. Fulfill your assignment. Don't aspire to more for yourself or better for the firm and you'll be fine.
I learned a lot about how construction projects get done outside the U.S.

Management is covering their behinds. They are cliquish. KEO is not a meritocracy. The hardest part of my job was dealing with insecurities of my direct "superior."
Pros
Consistent. Pay on time. Fulfills the contract. Allowances are rolled into paychecks.
Cons
not interested in getting that extra 10% if your habit is normally to operate at 110%.
KEO is like a manpower supplier they meet client requirement, there is a very slim chance of getting retained after the contract.
Salary package is based on nationality and not much on competence.Even if one gets a higher job position, your salary package remains the same.
Overall good company. Nowadays struggling to survive. The situation is altogether different now. Ensure that they have adequate projects in hand. All the best.
Good working atmosphere getting exposed to work with latest state of the art, technologies. Project staff are nice & cooperative & KEO promotes & balances proper work & personal life.
Worst experience ever, routine work, inexperienced environment, too many nationalities which made it hard for everyone to deal with each other, lack of management manners towards employees
KEO is award winning, well known and Competitive company in the market working on prestigious projects in united Arab emirates and other gulf countries.
Good learning experience for an intern.Helped me in understanding work culture and on site requirements .Good pay scale for an employee.Good exposure in working with international communities .
A wonderful company to work and gain experience professionally. I had an amazing experience.

KEO helped to grow personally and professionally. I would always go back to KEO if I am give a a chance to,
Basically i love the Consultant type of jobs and we have to satisfy the Client and Contractor to use and provide our potential to fulfill their needs.
A good company to work with and competitive salary and perks.
Very good work culture.woul love to work with qualified staff and skilled work force .An international company with various projects across the world.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Long shifts
My opinion about KEO is that KEO International Consultants is one of the best International companies one can work with and have a good future.
This can be in terms of the experience and welfare of employees and medical care for her employees.

KEO International Consultants has branches everywhere in the Middle East and gaining grounds.
KEO international Consultants is one of the best companies I have worked for in my life. I'm talking about management, salary and employee appreciation.
The working atmosphere is so pleasant, managers treat everyone equally. All employees are professional and the conduct of work always exceeds the expectation.
* The typical day work always include coordination meeting with the team / other disciplines, mails, follow up with authorities as needed and client's meeting as scheduled.
* Well management, easy to talk to the leader as needed.

* Fine / Comfortable Workplace for the team.
Pros
Very fiendly enviroment
Cons
Overloaded periods temperory
Good management on site. Develop to be a team leader.
Culture within the company is easy to adopt.

Good career development.

Salary is within the market standard.

Job security.
I joined in August 2012, this company has such fine professionals. The working environment is good. The salary package that they are providing to the employees is fair enough. It is higher than the other companies and no salary delayed.
Pros: great projects before slowdown, collaborative environment, nice people (mostly)

Cons: Recent management decisions, delayed monthly salary payment, salary-based, not capability-based employee reduction.
During my stay in KEO I have a lot of good memories especially in the sites where I was assigned. Got a good superior who encourages his subordinates.
Pros
Good allowance for food and lodging apart from your basic salary
Cons
It is you who will budget based on given allowance
Avoid this place if you can. However since the job market is difficult, try your best to keep your hands clean.

There are good and bad characters everywhere, just find the good ones.
Pros
Some decent staff available, but held back for their decency.
I have had good experiences working with KEO according to the middle east standards. There is always room for improvement though especially with selection of the right candidates for the right positions