KEO International Consultants
KEO International Consultants Employee Review

Very nice place,friendly

August 19, 2019
I loved every minute I worked with KEOIC.Friendly relations with every body.Lovely place to work.Nice management strict but lovely and friendly.I recommend to join KEOic
January 25, 2018
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - Doha
We work as a team, study as a team and collaborate as a team. Parking area is not difficult as its front is a vacant lot. Flexible timing is applied.
Pros
Monthly design gathering.
Cons
No free schooling/tuitions for children.
October 5, 2017
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) - Doha - Qatar
The day resume from 7 am until 4 pm, Entire office team staff has a good understanding and works friendly, we communicate frequently and resolve the issues, Review of contractor's submissions, claims, invoices, meetings, discussion, preparing correspondence to client/contractor, constructability issues and problem solving, mitigate the delays, avoid cost impact to the client, etc....

Being the part of the construction field and having a tiring day of hectic work, the hardest part is to sit and work overtime and the enjoyable time is every weekend day of the week.
August 25, 2017
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - Doha
Very good Company. Nice Work environment. Good job security. I worked with them for 4.6 years. Due to some situation i am moved to saudi arabia. KEO is the very good company to work.