KEO International Consultants
KEO International Consultants Employee Review

Productive experience and good environment workplace

October 5, 2017
The day resume from 7 am until 4 pm, Entire office team staff has a good understanding and works friendly, we communicate frequently and resolve the issues, Review of contractor's submissions, claims, invoices, meetings, discussion, preparing correspondence to client/contractor, constructability issues and problem solving, mitigate the delays, avoid cost impact to the client, etc....

Being the part of the construction field and having a tiring day of hectic work, the hardest part is to sit and work overtime and the enjoyable time is every weekend day of the week.
August 19, 2019
Same role
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - I worked in keoic...KSA ,UAE,QATAR,&KWUAIT...
I loved every minute I worked with KEOIC.Friendly relations with every body.Lovely place to work.Nice management strict but lovely and friendly.I recommend to join KEOic
January 25, 2018
Same roleSame location
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - Doha
We work as a team, study as a team and collaborate as a team. Parking area is not difficult as its front is a vacant lot. Flexible timing is applied.
Pros
Monthly design gathering.
Cons
No free schooling/tuitions for children.
January 23, 2020
Same location
Project Management Intern (Former Employee) - Doha
Good learning experience for an intern.Helped me in understanding work culture and on site requirements .Good pay scale for an employee.Good exposure in working with international communities .