KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Qatar103 reviews

Productive and relaxed work space

Had a great time working at KEO. The Management was very supportive and gives the employees space. The HR dept has kept the standards high and has the outlook as the personnel is the asset of the organization

Very Good in General

That used to be a good company to work in. The job load was not a fair distribution. Some people were overloaded and some were not. The higher manger practically did not much.

Produtive & collaborative

Very nice working atmosphere, no political issues with company. We fair in their feels, salary is payed on time. No partiality. We get a piece of mind working with KEO. Support from office for training is good.

Hard working Team

1.Learned time management in Fast Track Project & Working Collaborative team on Task.2.Technical Advise From Senior 3.Career Development4.Work Focusing Skill Improve

Pros

Cafeteria

Cons

Health Care

Make most of the Situation

KEO is like a manpower supplier they meet client requirement, there is a very slim chance of getting retained after the contract. Salary package is based on nationality and not much on competence.Even if one gets a higher job position, your salary package remains the same.

The above review is based on my experience.

As an international organisation KEO is well positioned in the world. I gained very positive and creative experience from this organisation. Every employee in KEO getting good respect.

Good company. Good HR policies

Overall good company. Nowadays struggling to survive. The situation is altogether different now. Ensure that they have adequate projects in hand. All the best.

Productive with daily challenges

Good working atmosphere getting exposed to work with latest state of the art, technologies. Project staff are nice & cooperative & KEO promotes & balances proper work & personal life.

productive and fun

Good learning experience for an intern.Helped me in understanding work culture and on site requirements .Good pay scale for an employee.Good exposure in working with international communities .

Excellent work culture

A good company to work with and competitive salary and perks. Very good work culture.woul love to work with qualified staff and skilled work force .An international company with various projects across the world.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Long shifts

Excellent Employer, Excellent Employees, High Quality Service

The working atmosphere is so pleasant, managers treat everyone equally. All employees are professional and the conduct of work always exceeds the expectation.

Good work place

I joined in August 2012, this company has such fine professionals. The working environment is good. The salary package that they are providing to the employees is fair enough. It is higher than the other companies and no salary delayed.

Find a professional honest place to work with. Rather than this company.

Avoid this place if you can. However since the job market is difficult, try your best to keep your hands clean. There are good and bad characters everywhere, just find the good ones.

Pros

Some decent staff available, but held back for their decency.

Good Place to work for

I have had good experiences working with KEO according to the middle east standards. There is always room for improvement though especially with selection of the right candidates for the right positions

Professional Management.

KEO has a professional management who knows how to care and support their employees. I am really happy working for this company. it has lots of social events beside the work like playing football, basketball which makes us feel home at KEO.

Design Engineer: internship program, June to Aug 2015 – 2016

KEO International Consultants - Design Engineer: internship program, June to Aug 2015 – 2016 To work continuously towards building up my technical skills, professional expertise, overall development, and establishing a career with a leading corporate with a committed and dedicated practical environment, which would benefit the growth of my personal skills and the development of my potential, as I have the capability to work in any challenging environment as a lead civil engineer

Pros

Free Luanches

Cons

Healthcare

Very nice place,friendly

I loved every minute I worked with KEOIC.Friendly relations with every body.Lovely place to work.Nice management strict but lovely and friendly.I recommend to join KEOic

supportive workmates

working at KEO was challenging and workmates really are good bond, but employees were not getting increase for more than eight years. yet direct managers were supportive and understanding.

Pros

supportive managers and workmates

Cons

no salary increase for many years

Decent place to work

This has been a decent work place for me to spend the last 5 years of my life. Work-Life balance is great and there are no hang ups if your projects are managed properly

Good Consultant Company

Worked almost 9 years with them, management is superb though salary increment is only at top level personnel-regular employees never got salary increase.

Pros

Good consultant company, management is top level.

Cons

No salary increase for regular employees, only for managerial position

Productive Work Place with all the benefits that you will expect.

The Company is fully proffessional with high standards, all are organized from management side up to the project team, working at KEO will let you enhance all your knowledge and skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

KEO International Consultants Reviews by Location

• KEO International Consultants
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?