KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Qatar99 reviews
As an international organisation KEO is well positioned in the world. I gained very positive and creative experience from this organisation. Every employee in KEO getting good respect.
KEO is like a manpower supplier they meet client requirement, there is a very slim chance of getting retained after the contract.
Salary package is based on nationality and not much on competence.Even if one gets a higher job position, your salary package remains the same.
Overall good company. Nowadays struggling to survive. The situation is altogether different now. Ensure that they have adequate projects in hand. All the best.
Good working atmosphere getting exposed to work with latest state of the art, technologies. Project staff are nice & cooperative & KEO promotes & balances proper work & personal life.
Good learning experience for an intern.Helped me in understanding work culture and on site requirements .Good pay scale for an employee.Good exposure in working with international communities .
A good company to work with and competitive salary and perks.
Very good work culture.woul love to work with qualified staff and skilled work force .An international company with various projects across the world.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Long shifts
The working atmosphere is so pleasant, managers treat everyone equally. All employees are professional and the conduct of work always exceeds the expectation.
I joined in August 2012, this company has such fine professionals. The working environment is good. The salary package that they are providing to the employees is fair enough. It is higher than the other companies and no salary delayed.
Avoid this place if you can. However since the job market is difficult, try your best to keep your hands clean.

There are good and bad characters everywhere, just find the good ones.
Pros
Some decent staff available, but held back for their decency.
I have had good experiences working with KEO according to the middle east standards. There is always room for improvement though especially with selection of the right candidates for the right positions
KEO has a professional management who knows how to care and support their employees. I am really happy working for this company. it has lots of social events beside the work like playing football, basketball which makes us feel home at KEO.
KEO International Consultants - Design Engineer: internship program, June to Aug 2015 – 2016
To work continuously towards building up my technical skills, professional expertise, overall development, and establishing a career with a leading corporate with a committed and dedicated practical environment, which would benefit the growth of my personal skills and the development of my potential, as I have the capability to work in any challenging environment as a lead civil engineer
Pros
Free Luanches
Cons
Healthcare
I loved every minute I worked with KEOIC.Friendly relations with every body.Lovely place to work.Nice management strict but lovely and friendly.I recommend to join KEOic
working at KEO was challenging and workmates really are good bond, but employees were not getting increase for more than eight years. yet direct managers were supportive and understanding.
Pros
supportive managers and workmates
Cons
no salary increase for many years
This has been a decent work place for me to spend the last 5 years of my life. Work-Life balance is great and there are no hang ups if your projects are managed properly
Worked almost 9 years with them, management is superb though salary increment is only at top level personnel-regular employees never got salary increase.
Pros
Good consultant company, management is top level.
Cons
No salary increase for regular employees, only for managerial position
The Company is fully proffessional with high standards, all are organized from management side up to the project team, working at KEO will let you enhance all your knowledge and skills.
KEO is going through a period of changing markets and is improving its structure to be more in line with modern business organisations; there are some very talented engineers, designers and PMs / REs and other professionals in the company
Pros
office environments are good, staff are friendly', differing cultures successfully work together; goals system enable staff review, development goals create, staff appraisals; Shareholders directly involved managing the business
Cons
resistance to change is common, inability to recognise good advice, challenging situations can be repeated; flaws are difficult to eradicated
Can adjust and will get full support from the Seniors. Company Policies are good. Salary payment is on time. HR department is very cooperative. Promising career development.
Very professional with strong plans for career development for employees. Appreciation is part of the management mentality. Working there you can’t be less than super loyal to the company.
very good workplace culture, enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning.
•I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2