KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Good work place
Assistant Resident Engineer (Structures and Tunnels) (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 22, 2019
I joined in August 2012, this company has such fine professionals. The working environment is good. The salary package that they are providing to the employees is fair enough. It is higher than the other companies and no salary delayed.
Find a professional honest place to work with. Rather than this company.
Senior engineer (Former Employee) –  Doha, Qatar.October 4, 2019
Avoid this place if you can. However since the job market is difficult, try your best to keep your hands clean.

There are good and bad characters everywhere, just find the good ones.
Pros
Some decent staff available, but held back for their decency.
Good Place to work for
Sr. Architect (Former Employee) –  QatarSeptember 25, 2019
I have had good experiences working with KEO according to the middle east standards. There is always room for improvement though especially with selection of the right candidates for the right positions
Professional Management.
Civil Project Consultant- full time (Current Employee) –  QatarSeptember 1, 2019
KEO has a professional management who knows how to care and support their employees. I am really happy working for this company. it has lots of social events beside the work like playing football, basketball which makes us feel home at KEO.
Design Engineer: internship program, June to Aug 2015 – 2016
Design Engineer: internship program (Former Employee) –  QatarAugust 22, 2019
KEO International Consultants - Design Engineer: internship program, June to Aug 2015 – 2016
To work continuously towards building up my technical skills, professional expertise, overall development, and establishing a career with a leading corporate with a committed and dedicated practical environment, which would benefit the growth of my personal skills and the development of my potential, as I have the capability to work in any challenging environment as a lead civil engineer
Pros
Free Luanches
Cons
Healthcare
Very nice place,friendly
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  I worked in keoic...KSA ,UAE,QATAR,&KWUAIT...August 19, 2019
I loved every minute I worked with KEOIC.Friendly relations with every body.Lovely place to work.Nice management strict but lovely and friendly.I recommend to join KEOic
supportive workmates
Stakeholder Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 19, 2019
working at KEO was challenging and workmates really are good bond, but employees were not getting increase for more than eight years. yet direct managers were supportive and understanding.
Pros
supportive managers and workmates
Cons
no salary increase for many years
Decent place to work
Project Architect (Technical Manager) (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 28, 2019
This has been a decent work place for me to spend the last 5 years of my life. Work-Life balance is great and there are no hang ups if your projects are managed properly
Good Consultant Company
Civil/Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 24, 2019
Worked almost 9 years with them, management is superb though salary increment is only at top level personnel-regular employees never got salary increase.
Pros
Good consultant company, management is top level.
Cons
No salary increase for regular employees, only for managerial position
Productive Work Place with all the benefits that you will expect.
Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 7, 2019
The Company is fully proffessional with high standards, all are organized from management side up to the project team, working at KEO will let you enhance all your knowledge and skills.
a good and caring place to work.
Contracts & Claims Manager - Qatar (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 23, 2019
KEO is going through a period of changing markets and is improving its structure to be more in line with modern business organisations; there are some very talented engineers, designers and PMs / REs and other professionals in the company
Pros
office environments are good, staff are friendly', differing cultures successfully work together; goals system enable staff review, development goals create, staff appraisals; Shareholders directly involved managing the business
Cons
resistance to change is common, inability to recognise good advice, challenging situations can be repeated; flaws are difficult to eradicated
Nice place to work and friendly Environment.
Inspector Highways (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 18, 2019
Can adjust and will get full support from the Seniors. Company Policies are good. Salary payment is on time. HR department is very cooperative. Promising career development.
The best Consultants company in Qatar
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  QatarMarch 6, 2019
Very professional with strong plans for career development for employees. Appreciation is part of the management mentality. Working there you can’t be less than super loyal to the company.
Good enviroment and people
Accountant (Former Employee) –  qatarFebruary 21, 2019
very good workplace culture, enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning.
•I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations
Good
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  QatarDecember 8, 2018
KEO International Consultants. Very good company
Engineers , managers ,Hr Department all Section Really good
working environment and facilities very good.
Organized International consultants with different huge projects
Electrical Design Reviewer/Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  Qatar & UAEDecember 5, 2018
I worked with KEO about 10 years considering it was my family.
KEO directed by a smart management, they respect the employees, appreciate their efforts and support them, improve their knowledges with experienced staff and excellent management.

They have very good environment, listen to the employees ideas and working to improve the work level and their system.

High level consultants following international standards /regulations in their design, updating their projects specification with the latest technology and achieving the best for their clients.
Pros
Offering lunch & learn for diifferent field, free lunch & cake for birthdays of the staff with family environment
Cons
40h per week
Working in KEO is very family oriented you have time for yourself and family
Senior Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 24, 2018
Overall working in KEO in my experience is good. I have more time with myself and family. Pressure in work is normal its how you schedule and handle situation but for me its tolerable the rush job. and the people Ive worked are very nice and professional.
Pros
every end of the month they have cake day for employees who celebrate they're birthday
Cons
strict dress code
nice office with free coffee serving
AutoCAD Designer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 17, 2018
Professional, productive, and very good place to work
you will find good salary and benefits nice office and building
nice staff good manager and most all very good company.
Pros
free beverages
Cons
one hour lucnh breal
Best experience I got from KEO international Consulting
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  QatarOctober 7, 2018
KEO beleived and trusted me so I gave it all my dedication to contribute to its success. Working in KEO was a great move in my career and they were so generous to train me and push me forward.
A great company with prestigious history but unhealthy managemnt
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doha,QatarSeptember 17, 2018
KEO is multi-national company with mega scale projects in various sectors .
Its a great company to emphasize your skills and leap your career but unhealthy and poor management and leadership skills the main concern
Pros
Flexible Timing, as long as you do your work you.re good
Cons
Poor leardeshipand Mangement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2