Kelly Services

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Showing all 17,157 reviews

Fast paced, competitive, Goal oriented

This was my first job as being a dba, so I am greatful to them for hiring me without any experience. Learned a lot and worked hard to proof myself. The team lead was a great personality, very demanding but helpful.

Substitute Teacher

I liked working as a substitute teacher. It was fun and the schedule is very flexible. You can pick the days and grades you would like to substitute for.

What you make of it

It is what you make of it. You set your own schedule and only take jobs when you are available. There is enough openings to take a job everyday if you're available.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

Sometimes it can be the morning of when you pick up a job.

What is the best part of working at the company?Leaving Kelly was the single most important thing I've ever done to advance my career. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Having to deal with grossly incompetent leadership. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Toxic. The culture was based on paranoia and disdain for the employees working in the trenches. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Trying to fight the good fight. My main motivation came from trying to do the best I could for my customers.

The environment

This company I feel they held me back more then they allowed me to succeed they act to be a great environment but they don't ever help thier advisors your just another advisor .

Very cheap company

I worked in the tax department and did not find the work fulfilling at all. It was also very stressful and the hours during busy times were getting long. Also, they were too cheap to add people to our department to keep up with the workload.

Pros

Flexible work schedule, work from home

Cons

Long Hours during busy tax times, not hiring enough people

I really cant complain its a job

I like all jobs come with stress and plus i work for a call center so stress come with dealing with customers!!! What can i say you have some good days and some bad days

Pros

Every week paycheck!!! Remote and hour flexibility

Cons

Having to escalate to a manager that dont want to do their job

Poor management and wages total lack of communication

This staffing agency does not care about their employees or the problems one faces while on assignment. The company does not pay fair wages and has false promises of being hired on full time knowing the company they are providing workers for has no intention of hiring temp workers.

Runs Like Human Resources Department

Overall great company not bad just low pay. The Ontario office culture is not the best but l worked in the San Bernardino Office and the Riverside Office.

Pros

Networking

Cons

Low pay

Friendly productive and enjoyable

Friendly staff made it worthwhile. As a temp casual worker, Kelly treated us well. They were flexible, understanding of temp staffs work personal life balance, offering plenty work, and gave us gratitude.

Pros

Good long enough shifts available to make it worthwhile

Advisor

Good remote job but dealing with the intense grading of calls and customers can be draining , the shifts they have available are long bad hours , wish they

Lots of good benefits

Good benefits. Management in our department is great and no micro managing. We connect a time or two through the week and left alone to do our magic!

Great and encouraging staff

This company seemed.like a startup when I worked.for.them.. Only a few months at a winter tire warehouse, but they honestly cared about their employees, was fun that way.

What is the best part of working at the company?Getting paid weeklyWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Hard to get in touch with talent agent.

It is what you make of it

This temp service got me a job as a claim tech for BCBS. The training is so fast and so much then you get penalized easily for making mistakes. You won’t know you made a mistake until audit catches it. This company is very fast and quick to give warnings. Also make sure you can commit 3 months with no sick time off or vacation or anything as they will not allow it. I got a warning for going to the doctor during training week.

Pros

Work from home

Stress free Job

Its a good place to work, My Boss is very nice, and actually cares about his team. Overall the whole team who work here are friendly and helpful. Be Punctual and attentive while at work that's it!

Pros

Easy job, No stress

What is the best part of working at the company?The training they provide is top tier. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I have no complaints regarding stressful parts about working for Kelly. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?They are really efficient. You log your hours, you submit your time, you get your check/direct deposit.

Good at him opportunity

Kelly cares about their employees and offer great work from home opportunity. I worked through kelly for Apple as a tech support advisor. The work can be stressful dealing with customers but kelly is very supportive and gives great training.

Very flexible job

The job is flexible since you choose what you do and don’t want. Choosing days to work is really easy to do. Pay is ok, but that is based on school district and not Kelly.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Lower end of pay scale

What is the best part of working at the company?FlexibilityWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not sure what you will get when your contract ends.

Work Life balance decent pay

I enjoy this company. The flexible schedules allows me to freedom for when life happens. Getting paid 15 dollars an hour with my degree won't make me rich, but it allows me to go to school and take care of my expenses. The job itself is low stress. I teach, but it is more about classroom management. The kids are mainly good depending on the school you go to. I would say that this is one of the best jobs, especially in a gig economy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Kelly Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?