KAHRAMAA
KAHRAMAA Employee Review

Productive and well managed project

June 22, 2014
As this project has many different tasks, i have performed previously about 1200 VES sounding and it was good opportunity to work again and perform VES sounding job again and train my colleges as well, learn more about electromagnetic as well, our management i Shlumberger was very helpful and they provide for us in the field everything we need to get this job done.
April 12, 2020
HSE Engineer (Former Employee) - Doha, Qatar
Regular site visit for the 13 substations we are provided with a company vehicle. I learned about substation its capacity was 66/11kV capacity and to lead in client meetings and to reply to emails to the client. The management was very supportive of SAFETY its objective to ensure the safety of the workers and the implementation of the HSE plan.
September 21, 2019
c) Substation Condition Monitoring Engineer (Current Employee) - Doha qatar
Substation inspection and condition monitoring is our job and kahrama provide good accommodation and free transportation Good working environment and salary on time
April 7, 2018
Office Administrator (Former Employee) - Doha
Good Work culture and wonderful colleagues , it provided me numerous and valuable lessons I got excellence work experience during my tenure which i have never been obtained before.
Pros
Free Gym fecility
Cons
8 Hours duty
  1. Productive and well managed project