KAHRAMAA

KAHRAMAA Employee Reviews

Qatar18 reviews
Regular site visit for the 13 substations we are provided with a company vehicle.
I learned about substation its capacity was 66/11kV capacity and to lead in client meetings and to reply to emails to the client.

The management was very supportive of SAFETY its objective to ensure the safety of the workers and the implementation of the HSE plan.
need technical skill for work. overall work environment is good . field work is hard when compare to other water distribution companies . top level management need more improvements
Substation inspection and condition monitoring is our job and kahrama provide good accommodation and free transportation Good working environment and salary on time
Best job experience with this company also good expect sallery.
It provides the best environment to easy to gain knowledge and experience.

Calibration of instruments, Maintenance of instruments, Loop Checking, ISO documents Preparation, Commissioning, Good Knowledge about control valves, Autocad.
Good Work culture and wonderful colleagues , it provided me numerous and valuable lessons

I got excellence work experience during my tenure which i have never been obtained before.
Pros
Free Gym fecility
Cons
8 Hours duty
Its all excellent in all.procedures and conducting of all safety compliance standard and rules and regulation,,.all electrical works are base on the standard basis of the company.all.co workers and supervisory to higher management been fair and good .
Pros
Free snack
Cons
With pastry
To work here is better. Complete busy with no think of how the time runs. Provided consulant experience and I really liked the way of being busy all along work time.
I enjoyed working in this company and i learned hoe to deal with and to make the client happy when their problem in term of their water connection will be solve
Pros
big salary
Cons
some bad attitude of the client
We have good work procedure to make more productive in day to day works, there was system which we made the excellent for all the works who involves with required documentation procedure which makes easily available for the all future purposes.
Pros
Cons
Nonw
A very friendly staff and a strictly committed on quality service in providing safe drinking water in Qatar. The company adhere on continual improvement for their staff by providing training and seminars.
The hardest part of my job , switching operation alone, driving .parking vehicle coordination with control centre. The contractor staff , jointer, supervisor to make standard jointing, All responsible are
Most enjoyable part of the job is I do work with less or no supervision at all.I can handle to make decision on my own since i know very well my work.All staff and 3 engineers i have worked with are very accommodating and supportive.
Pros
vacation allowable to extend more than 1 month
Cons
no increment for 3 years of service from the contractor
Job hours are less, co workers are really helpful, social and tension less targets. nationalisation is active,still there is good chance for working environments for expats.
Pros
Got enough time to explore more in the GIS field after working hours.
Cons
your talent, position, salary are never reviewed periodically.
Since i joined KAHRAMAA, i have got impressed since company is huge (more than 3000 employee). i have posted as a distribution network analysis engineer which is very critical section in the organization. that is because my core responsibility is to advice other department regarding all substation connections and preparing the required reinforcement schemes to relief the electrical network and maintain all circuits within the permissible limits. all my managers and colleagues are friendly and cooperative. from time to time there is some social activities where we can take some rest and enjoy the time.
Schools allowance & Medical allowance not given.
Also there no is annual increment even though the life expenses is raising.

There are much different between employees salaries even they are doing the same job.
As this project has many different tasks, i have performed previously about 1200 VES sounding and it was good opportunity to work again and perform VES sounding job again and train my colleges as well, learn more about electromagnetic as well, our management i Shlumberger was very helpful and they provide for us in the field everything we need to get this job done.
learned good construction management
closed monitoring and supervision

hardest part is implementation and supervision
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KAHRAMAA. Our community is ready to answer.
KAHRAMAA Reviews by Location