KAHRAMAA Employee Reviews

Best
Land surveyor (Former Employee) –  QatarSeptember 20, 2018
Best job experience with this company also good expect sallery.
It provides the best environment to easy to gain knowledge and experience.
Instrument Technician
Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  QATARJuly 15, 2018
Calibration of instruments, Maintenance of instruments, Loop Checking, ISO documents Preparation, Commissioning, Good Knowledge about control valves, Autocad.
Productive and wonderful workplace it was
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 7, 2018
Good Work culture and wonderful colleagues , it provided me numerous and valuable lessons

I got excellence work experience during my tenure which i have never been obtained before.
Pros
Free Gym fecility
Cons
8 Hours duty
Total excellent
Jointer and terminator/lineman (Former Employee) –  QatarFebruary 28, 2018
Its all excellent in all.procedures and conducting of all safety compliance standard and rules and regulation,,.all electrical works are base on the standard basis of the company.all.co workers and supervisory to higher management been fair and good .
Pros
Free snack
Cons
With pastry
New Task and Interesting
1) Gulf Engineering & Industrial Consultant (Current Employee) –  DohaFebruary 19, 2018
To work here is better. Complete busy with no think of how the time runs. Provided consulant experience and I really liked the way of being busy all along work time.
Great compensation
Technical Assistant/Document Controller (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 27, 2017
I enjoyed working in this company and i learned hoe to deal with and to make the client happy when their problem in term of their water connection will be solve
Pros
big salary
Cons
some bad attitude of the client
Productivity and the work place culture
QA/QC Engineer (Current Employee) –  qatarMay 29, 2017
We have good work procedure to make more productive in day to day works, there was system which we made the excellent for all the works who involves with required documentation procedure which makes easily available for the all future purposes.
Pros
Cons
Nonw
Working environment and commitment to costumer
Laboratory Technician (Chemist/Microbiologist) (Current Employee) –  DOHAMay 24, 2017
A very friendly staff and a strictly committed on quality service in providing safe drinking water in Qatar. The company adhere on continual improvement for their staff by providing training and seminars.
good
Senior Engineer cable (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 20, 2016
The hardest part of my job , switching operation alone, driving .parking vehicle coordination with control centre. The contractor staff , jointer, supervisor to make standard jointing, All responsible are
Work is convenient and easy.
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Abu Hamour, Doha, QatarFebruary 21, 2016
Most enjoyable part of the job is I do work with less or no supervision at all.I can handle to make decision on my own since i know very well my work.All staff and 3 engineers i have worked with are very accommodating and supportive.
Pros
vacation allowable to extend more than 1 month
Cons
no increment for 3 years of service from the contractor
Working Environment
Junior GIS Technician Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarNovember 11, 2015
Job hours are less, co workers are really helpful, social and tension less targets. nationalisation is active,still there is good chance for working environments for expats.
Pros
Got enough time to explore more in the GIS field after working hours.
Cons
your talent, position, salary are never reviewed periodically.
Reputed Company and a lot of experience
Sr Distribution Network Design & Analysis Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarMay 28, 2015
Since i joined KAHRAMAA, i have got impressed since company is huge (more than 3000 employee). i have posted as a distribution network analysis engineer which is very critical section in the organization. that is because my core responsibility is to advice other department regarding all substation connections and preparing the required reinforcement schemes to relief the electrical network and maintain all circuits within the permissible limits. all my managers and colleagues are friendly and cooperative. from time to time there is some social activities where we can take some rest and enjoy the time.
Not bad
Shift Charge Engineer. (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarApril 17, 2015
Schools allowance & Medical allowance not given.
Also there no is annual increment even though the life expenses is raising.
There are much different between employees salaries even they are doing the same job.
Productive and well managed project
Field supervisor (Former Employee) –  Doha, DAWJune 22, 2014
As this project has many different tasks, i have performed previously about 1200 VES sounding and it was good opportunity to work again and perform VES sounding job again and train my colleges as well, learn more about electromagnetic as well, our management i Shlumberger was very helpful and they provide for us in the field everything we need to get this job done.