HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION
• Integrity, loyalty, and diligence earn respect and reflect distinction.
• Ownership of responsibility and accountability demonstrate leadership and character.
• Time management and organization skills help streamline tasks and cultivate efficiency.
• Analysis and interpretation skills assist in understanding guidelines, policies, and procedures.
COMMUNICATION / INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• Direct communication and appropriate interpersonal style enhance understanding.
• Attentive listening enhances interviewing, counseling, and mediating.
• Professional / personal security reflect a genuine person who easily integrates into teams.
• Ability to build rapport strengthens community ties and maintains valuable resources.
• Bilingual – Ability to professionally communicate in English, Arabic, Punjabi and Urdu.
• Friendly, personable, helpful attitude contributes to an accommodating environment.
• Capacity to easily learn and retain procedural information suggests decreased training time.
• Willingness to embrace challenging, changing situations indicates flexibility and adaptation.
• A sense of Humor and positive outlook help ease stress in the workplace.
Uplift, Ot, COmpany Transportation, Company Accommodation