Johnson Controls
Coronavirus update
Information from Johnson Controls:

Johnson Controls Management reviews

Qatar23 reviews
Worthwhile experience and you are updated with latest industry technologies. Trainings are provided whenever necessary. It is a company with high level of ethical standard. Work is challenging as you will be involved in all aspects of the works. However, management structure changes very often and career promotion is less likely to be given.
It is wonderful working for Johnson Controls. The management is supportive and it is one of the most ethical place to work in. A great work home balance and lots of appreciation
department not properly managed and should be change. Lost many customer due to poor performance of employee and complainsc Great company to work paying salary on time but management is not performing well.
Its a place worth to gain experience in the energy management systems, building management systems, automation systems. The working environment is so good.
Pros
High salary, Good team members, Less work load
Cons
Long hourz
good to work with and have a good team leaders have good management to work with, good environment and working world wide
Amazing environment to work in, supportive management in work and personally, variety in my daily tasks, respect for all nationalities.
Day by day job often exposed me to a new challenges of the project, I meet a lot of different nationality, and work with them well.My fellow office workers come and go due to the more often change in management.I continues to improve a lot in my work and enjoy in doing my job.
Very Good work.
Learned Project Management.
Very Good Management

Very Good working Environment & Team.
Pros
meeting & parties
Cons
complete healthcare