Johnson Controls
Coronavirus update
Information from Johnson Controls:

Johnson Controls Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Senior Customer Service Representative5 reviews
I would certainly recommend JCI as a good company to work with, they provide you the tools and equipment needed to preform your job duties. I'm happy that I'm working with JCI!
An okay job if you're only in it for the money. Not a great long term career move. You are micro-managed every minute you are there. Favoritism rules. If management doesn't like you, you will not survive.
Pros
Cons
Management, no communication
Excellent company. Helpful co-workers. The company care about their employees and even their well-being. You can advance quickly, if you can learn the applications they use and there are plenty of openings within.
It was a safe environment. Took time out to help us grow as a individual. Overall a very good company to work for. The manager's allowed you to work without badgering you, which provided us to drive the numbers
Pros
Work from home twice a year or if the weather wasn't safe.
Cons
Paying for parking.
JCI is great company for the most part, I enjoyed my work. Hours were long but the results satisfying for the most part. Would have been better if management could have figured out which direction they wanted to go in. Consistently changed work specifications and had his favorites who did no wrong. If you weren't the "clique" your job security was minimal.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
The Project Manager
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Johnson Controls?