Johnson Controls
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Johnson Controls Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Staff and employees are friendly. They have a cafeteria for employees. I enjoyed working for my day shift supervisor. Overall a great experience. Would recommend.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Lack of training in some areas
Great company to work for. It’s a great for advancement and to learn new position. Supervisors very supportive in every aspect of your employment. Not only you worked at Johnson Control, but their would be times that you had to work on the production floor at the Ford Company adjusting seats or fixing them on the assembly line while the vehicle were moving.
This is the worst place I have ever worked. The supervisors are awful and the team leads you can't tell anything to especially if something is wrong. Don't do it.
They are racist. Wasn’t worth to work for. I did my job everyday, come to work prepare but that wasn’t enough to keep my job. They was intimidated because I was an African American
Working for Jonson Control was the best years of my life .They provide us with computer trainings inside already paid I received a Peer Education through them.
Benefilt and great advancements with company, work well keep you busy with hours but you make more money. The management could use a little more work but dealing with company changing owners.
Not a job that you will like have to have tough skin to work here and the work is even harder the people will talk to you any kind of why If you let them
Hardest part of the job was getting used to any machine in the workplace. I was constantly moved around the building from machine to machine. The morale in the workplace was pretty low also.
Great pay,however no balance with home life because of all of the mandatory overtime they give. Health benefits are shabby considering the constant exposure to led.
One of the worst jobs I worked at. They have little to no communication and when they trained me they get attitudes with you if you not learning as fast they want you to they’ll send you out the door and tell you not to come back.
Pros
The money that’s it
Cons
Lack of communication, poor teaching skills, little to no patience, rude, disrespectful
If your having problems struggling need extra income Johnson control helps coming in and do your job the pay is good and also the benefits for yourself and family members in your household
Would refer anyone to this company. JCI believes in diversity and innovation. The company cares about thier employees, customer relations and the quality of its product.
Very demanding of overtime and no flexibility. Poor management with very little morale for and with their employees.Very little training and high expectations with little time to get a good understanding of the processes.
Making seat for the transit truck and check and see if the seat are good before they be shipping out to the company. We also have to measure it to be sure if it gonna fit in the vehicle right as well.
it is ok place to work. The schedule that the company puts up for employees to work changes most of the time. What I mean to say is they'll ask a 1/2 hour before your shift is over to stay an additional 4 hours and then send you home early the next day. With that schedule you can't make plans of any sort.!!!
I have been employed there for 12 yrs.im still employed.I love my job it just some employers you just got to over look.i look at it I’m here to make $
The management is very pleasing and very satisfying.The staff is more than welcome to help their employees to become comfortable in the work place.i prefer anyone to become a employee at this company
It's would be a great place to work if they stop having favorite out there and learn to work together. The management is not good if they could get people in there that know what they are doing it would be a great to work.
Management doesn't have a clue, they cant keep materials needed and done order more until they are out , and then expect you to work all weekend while they are at home. If your a slacker this is the place for you. there is little supervision and little record of work completed and management doesn't even understand any of the operations .lead people are numerous but are mostly useless
Pros
Good regular hours .
Cons
To many to list.see review
building air condition from start to finish insulation doors and top doors making and putting control boxes together running the units threw run test.
Good job poor management makes for hostile work environment . Work week is not stable told you would work one time only for it to change by the day. No communication with employees.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No home life