Johnson Controls
Coronavirus update
Information from Johnson Controls:

Johnson Controls Employee Reviews for Brazer

Brazer7 reviews
Very fast paced environment. The facility is world class. HVAC units are manufactured with the highest quality. Safety is a big priority which was very important to me.
No place for advancement, Pay not great, empty promises from management, no life-work balance, point system is flawed, supervisors don’t know what they’re doing, no proper training, hard workers aren’t acknowledged, a lot of misinformation about covid
Most of the time they care more about the quantity than quality of the product and the wellbeing of their employees. When it comes to the new employees they don't take the time to make sure that they are properly informed and trained in the area or job they are working in.
Johnson Controls has made me a very productive person in, as well as outside of work. The hours may vary depending on your department. However, it is a strong company for those who wants to keep a job. Just remember, sometimes you may not be promised 40 hours a week sometimes for several reasons.
Pros
Lively workplace. It can be fun!
Cons
Limited advancement for most individuals within the company.
Johnson controls is a very safe and organized work environment. They are willing to train you for specific tasks, work with you until you are sure you know exactly what and how you are to do your jobs. The work environment is as safe as can be. Everyone is easy to work with.
This company truly took amazing care of there employees. I never had one complaint about going to work. I rarely had to reschedule appointment because of my set schedule. My benefits were perfect for me and my family. If it wasn't for the move i would have tried for even more promotions in this company.
Pros
A very mature environment management was very respectful
Cons
They don't do transfers of employees to different plants
I'm a brazer fabricating copper pipe for the header of the coil. I work in the fabricate copper pipe tube workshop.
Pros
allowance