Johnson Controls
Coronavirus update
Information from Johnson Controls:

Johnson Controls Employee Reviews for Assembler

Assembler247 reviews
Good overall work experience, I liked the team environment. There was a safe workplace which was very important to me. Good job training which prepared me for the job.
Group lead runs there months supervisor will put hand on you. No ac hour not steady pay sucks the benefits were good. Lays off unexpectedly get sent hom early for parts
It's alright except for their is no refrigerator so on my first day all my food got hot and got all over the inside of my bag, I. The break room their is only 2 microwaves
Pros
Pay
Cons
No refrigerator
I went in through I temporarily service they where nice to get you in the door an after that come to work on time everyday or be fired what you day doesn’t matter it was the supervisor or the employees in any situation
This is a good paying job with bonuses and good hours. Benefits are amazing, vacation time, 401k and the management is good. Employee are very helpful they work with you and help out if your in need of help. A good company to grow with and learn a lot from.
This was my first factory job we built seated for Nissan. I really likedJCI management. I just honk the hardest part about this job was this physical labor part.I learn how to how do you assemble and wire seats that were shipped to Nissan.
Well I liked it the job I was for the pretty loving the job and was more fast pace and every time when I go to work I was happy that I was working up there on the money was good the people was nice I wanna go back and work up there.
I was there only 3 weeks an they fired me because i could not catch on with the line fast enough they started me in a small area an they bounced me around an expected me to learn everything in 2 days when they new i never worked in a factory before am the leads nor the supervisors will help you or teach you nothing they dont care about there employees at all do not go to Johnson controls its a horrible place to work for
Pros
Cons
Supervisers an leads are a joke
When Johnson controls hires you make sure you show up everyday and be on time. You must make sure your weekends are free because they work a lot of weekends
Most boring job I ever had... Standing at the assembly line doing EXACTLY same thing 5 days a week/8 hours a day. Very tired and painful at end of each day. Very soul crushing, depressing as f, made me wonder is this the purpose of life? Pay is good. But I wouldn't recommend anyone wasting their life there...
Good is the individuals they are amazing bad the same individuals can be not so amazing at times. But overall the environment is nice and the work is constant so always on the move no dull moments .
I worked at Johnson controls for a little while then let me go it was a temporary job I don't have much experience on a job but I'm willing to learn thank you
Wasnt a bad place to work, however when working with younger employees there is a lot of wasted time being unproductive. Leaving newer employees to feel overwhelmed and doing the majority of the work. Then when production numbers are down, blame lands on new employees.
Many moons ago I worked for them but not long do to restrictions my cardiologist put me on. They were wonderful who treated there employees great. I worked on a GMC SUV headliner line I loved it. They have a very clean factory and pleasant people I worked with. Highly recommend working there..
Disappoint the company close,the breaks wasnt long enough,superviors were easy going,jobs was easy no hard work,just standing on your feet for hoursbut good pay!
Assembled AC unit from the ground to the top very fast pace sometimes you'll be all the big units and small units ours weren't too bad to work from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Johnson controls is a Great place to work everyone is friendly. The line works really fast so you must move fast or your going to make the whole line slow down.
Lerning how to cut the insulation, working fast and group with 3 or 4 people and work safety all the time follow directions from the leader, work hard on time and make hours for finish or job. Etc. Really nice job.
I actually love working for the company and most definitely love the pay and benefits. A typical day starts by stretching and finding out the production number for the day.
Lot of hard work, good people,everyone is very consistent. Great manager's on duty..great staff,you stay busy at all times..that not only care about the workthey care about there employees
Pros
Set schedule
Cons
The climate in the workplace
Unfortunately the plant that i worked at closed down but in the time that i worked there it was the best experience i have had at a job. Everyone working there was great, and management ant the union worked well together. I enjoyed going to work every day and was always offered more opportunity to learn for advancement. I would recommend working for this company.