Johnson Controls
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Johnson Controls:

Johnson Controls Employee Reviews in Toledo, OH

too much work. no work iife balance. unrealistic expectations. no resources, financial or technical expertise. pay was ok. too stressful and demanding.
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Johnson Controls it was very good to work therePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Johnson Controls are 12 an hourJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Johnson Controls, I think it was good security thereManagementIn general, managers at Johnson Controls good managementCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Johnson Controls is was greatOverallMy experience working at Johnson Controls was great
Clarios formerly known as Johnson Controls is definitely a job where you can make alot of income with alit of hours worked each week. JCI is a fair workplace.
Always work to do at fast pace learning how to stay on task working with machines and products was essential. The environment meeting new people was fulfilling.
The pay and benefits are great at Johnson-Controls but I had to relocate to find Bette opportunities for me and my sons elsewhere . Happy that I worked there but it just wasn't for me
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Hours worked were to long
easy jobs, management is poor, good benefits, Union UAW is horrible hours are long and rough. they do not care about employees there are some good people that make the job alright for the most part this is just a job and a pay check.
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad management no communication
a day at johnson controls was pretty simple could be fast paced some days but overall pretty simple .i learned how to be a great inspector and keep my eyes for all things if small.hardest part of the job was just long hours. the most enjoyable was the people.
fun productive place of work just got to be careful because they mess with a lot of raw led which is not healthy for the human body that's why you have to wear a respirator mask for months and get your blood drawn every week to check the led levels in your blood just not the job for me all money isn't always good money no money is worth your health..
Pros
hot meals everyday
Cons
getting poked by a needle every week to check blood levels and wearing a respirator mask for 3months
My point came from the plant I worked. I have to say there is nothing you can get but the salary. Although it looks pretty high, you gave much more and lost much more than it. if you don't care your health and family, you can try.
Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities. Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places. Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
Every fast pace to work on down machines little time to trouble shoot problems. To many thing to do in a little time frame far as maintenance presonal
at the time I worked there the factory was going thru a policy change. my supervisor was changed 2 times on very short notice the company was changing to a faster pace very quickly
Pros
knowlege and a lerarning process
Cons
very little job securuty
Johnson controls is a great place to work and u stay busy that’s the type of work I like plus you can save money for a better living for your kids and grandkids .
Pros
Fitness’s area good vibes and hard working people
Cons
N/a
Ii learned alot I know alot Im smart I love to work hard and keep to myself I love hanging aroung great people I love making money and staying to myself
friendly, learned alot about putting together car parts and reading charts to understand what parts went to certain vehicles. Learned how to red an inspect the quality of the finished product
Great experience, prior to Johnson I have never worked in a union environment. Great experience!! also had the opportunity to travel with this Company. I would help out other plants that were down in supervision.
Everyday I did the same thing I help run the line at a fast pace doing quality inspection at the same time. I got faster each day and I loved what I was doing as far as being part of a team that helped build trucks and jeeps. I worked with wonderful people that became family. The hardest part of my job was not having a set time to get off because I was unable to plan any appointments. The most enjoyable part of the day was clock out time.
hard labor and easy. very fast past and smooth. the people are good to get alone with and the work is pretty much easy. I liked driving the forklift there. the employees greeted me with respect.
I learned a lot of lighting skills and got to learn new things I could do everyday.
Pros
meeting new people everyday
Cons
alot of travel
buildseats for chrysler by putting headrest on seat handle and other parts at a timely fasion i train other co-workers to do the same thang ive learned other positions at the job line it was a great exprience for me because i no what to expect in the car company business
While working at Johnson Controls there were six managers in seven years covering the group with which I was employed. When they talk about embracing change, Johnson Controls is the place to be. A very diverse company that is not afraid to tackle any size project that has the potential for profit.
Pros
Employee Benefits, Insurance etc.
Cons
Micro managed