Johnson Controls
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Johnson Controls:

Johnson Controls Employee Reviews in Chesapeake, VA

Started from day one and everyone were family took pride in building f-150 seats and had number 1 plant around plant closed due to ford moving and closing in VA
Pros
Workers
Cons
Plant closing
Great company to work for. It’s a great for advancement and to learn new position. Supervisors very supportive in every aspect of your employment. Not only you worked at Johnson Control, but their would be times that you had to work on the production floor at the Ford Company adjusting seats or fixing them on the assembly line while the vehicle were moving.
TRULY, one of the best companies anyone could hope to work for. Empowerment, education, support, team, consistency are all practiced routinely. I am a former employee but an INCREDIBLE company to work for.
Pros
advancement
Cons
Monotonous
Work was always stressfull. Management was very poor. The culture was decent. The hardest part of the job was not having enough skilled trades to work on the automated equipment. As the supervisor I was more involved with the computer automated equipment than the trades.
A typical work day at Johnson Control was working with positive individuals and learning an array of different task and managing my time wisely and diverse environment.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
good job to have. i wish is was still working there. we lost our work to foreign laborers. it is not a great job but good job.
Pros
good job
Cons
will send work overseas
I started as a seat checker, a forklift operator and ended up as a seamstress. With this company you got a chance to move to different positions with in the company. I enjoyed working for this company until they closed in Virginia.
Pros
Good pay and hours
Cons
They closed
The best job that I have ever had in my 27 years of being in the work industry. Co-workers were like family, from the Plant Manager down to the sanitation workers. We dealt with 5S, SixSigma, Black Belt....I actually learned most of my computer from being employed with this company, they offered computer classes.
Pros
The pay, the weekends off, weight room up stairs
Cons
The closure of the plant
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Johnson Controls?