Johnson Controls
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Johnson Controls:

Johnson Controls Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
A typical day at work was fast paced, technically challenging and people oriented. I learned how to support my customers needs while maintaining the physical building apparatuses. I was tasked to working both with my supervisors, customers, my customers' supervisors and at times without any supervision. I received much support from my coworkers as needed and like wise in return which made it pleasurable to accomplish daily tasks demanded of me. I found it challenging as well as frustrating at times to complete requests due to a lack of funds for supplies needed but with support from coworkers' parts stock I was still able to overcome adversity of most requests. I found that the most enjoyable part of my job was when I could close a ticket because the assignment was completed and the customer was completely satisfied.
very good company, management stile of big corporation, insentives to grow
provide school, training

because the proffeional atmosphere you are better, perform better, learn from your pears
Pros
a lot meetings mix with food, very educational with life samples
It has been a very rewarding and enjoyable experience. I am not looking forward to the ending of our contract January 2013.
Pros
very hands-on