Jawad Business Group

Jawad Business Group Management reviews

Qatar13 reviews
Relaxing and comfortable to stay.
Always be presentable and smile to the costumer.
I learned everyday how the flow of the business.

The management is good.
The hardest part of my job is how to communicate to different customer like different nationality. some of them didn't know how to speak english.

The most enjoyable part of my job is how i satisfied my costumer there order.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Short breaks. health care. incentives, overtime
Fun and learning to work but need more motivation and care for staff
Workplace culture was good,It was fun and enjoy to work with other staff and to know their attitude and behavior even though we are came from different country. They are conducting training's for staff for the enhancement of their knowledge about sales and business but there should be also a promotion to staff who deserved to be promoted. They should have a transparent management here in Qatar Region no favoritism and there should be fair treatment to all nationality.
very productive place and .very neat and tidy
it was a great experience to work because you meet people in other countries and knowing their cultures.I've learned a lot,The management was fine and good as well,My co-workers are so friendly and you can learned from them too and make a nice team building,The hardest part of the job was you when you leaving your friends that you treat them as your family,the most enyojabe was when you having a meetings and gatherings because you meet some people in other outlet.
Pros
nothings free
Cons
less staffs and no break shift
They dont give importance to people.people are one of the key factor for a successful company.
Company with good people management would be likely to prosper.if you did not take care of your people more or less turn over will be fast.no one will choose to stay and grow with the company.its a give and take relation.for the company to be successful and for the people to grow and be successful also.work and life should be balanced for every employee so they can perform well and exceed expectation.Good pay also is one of the reason for the people to stay in a company.
Pros
Recognise small achievement its the people who work for it.
Cons
If you love and give importance to people, people in return will love the company and work harder to achieve companys goal and target.
Were having fun making good pizza
Its just fun to work in papa john's qatar the management is good, the supervisor as well as my co-worker and im having fun everyday specially busy time..And i need to earn more money thats why im applying in other location we know that papa john's is international and i wanna continue my career here at papa johns...
A daily routine of your life which you able to impart kindness and freindship.
I used to in charge for visualmerchandising of the store, doing replenishing/ checking the availability of stocks at all times, tidy the shop floor/stockroom. I learned to be more patient at work, because you can see the differnce of an attitude and behavior. For management, equality/unequality..they have supposed to work with the words. Co-workers, as a senior sales of our shop i've been more selflessness for them, you have to listen and be a good example.
Pros
smile badge for excellent customer service
Cons
shifting duty