Jaidah Motors & Trading Co

Jaidah Motors & Trading Co Employee Reviews

Qatar33 reviews
Excellent Company
Excellent Management

Amazing People to work with, on time salary, all the benefits from the beginning you will have it completely once you finish the contract.
While working at Jaidah motors Ltd I felt appreciated with my boss and the company at large I could wish to go back to jaidah motors Ltd once again if iam offered another chance
The company has a LOT of Money. The owner is careless, managers are uneducated brown nosers. I like the diversity and culture. Benefits are nice. It's about who you know, not how hard you work. You could be a manager in no-time if you know somebody.
Pros
Benefits, Diversity
Cons
Everything else and in-between
Jaidah Group stands prominent within the Qatar market place. The equipment division in particular boasts some of the worlds most popular brands.
The owners are involved directly in the business and continually offer support and guidance.
Good company,competitive good management paying salaries on time non tribal benefits are paid promptly staff training annually good working relationships
Company is very good in terms of Salary & Benefits. They work very hard on employee benefits. Whatever they commit on offer letter, they do 100%. They negative point is as I am employee, they change their staff at every 5 years. They says revolution. They pick the people from different countries.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
It’s up to the works
The company gives you the opportunity to excel out of your comfort zone. They provide all the trainings as a tool to maximize your selling capability.
It was chanlnge life dealing with customers daily solving problems daily keeping the team in the loop. Following up day by day activities motivated the team
Good working environment, supportive management, a typical day at work would be checking of actual figures versus budget & forecast. Preparing analysis reports as required by the management.
i did what they told me to do most of the time, not much of a problem but it has reached to its point where the company has lost its track of continuing with employees at risk at the time of ISIS is taking over and the economy has its downfall.
Pros
Clean & organized place and vision.
Cons
sudden announcements of terminations
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jaidah Motors & Trading Co?
Provides a stable job, at least with our department. A typical day is always busy. Learned how important to keep a good relationship with customers. Management is good. Culture is very diverse. Hardest part of the job is every month end when you need to finish everything before the cut-off. The most enjoyable part is that you meet lots of different people with different background and you can make friends.
The company takes a drastic decision in cutting cost by laying out people with an occasional drop in the market which makes people insecure in their jobs.

I learned in this job that company culture impacts profitability, people and internal stability.

I enjoyed working with people and learned from their mistakes.
Pros
learning environment
Cons
negative politics
working at jaidah has given me the opportunity to develop my skills.
working environment is friendly good management and equal opportunity for all no matter your age,gender,religion and culture.

thanks.the company has many training programs for staffs and the company always organise social meetings with staffs and without staffs to know the needs and where the company needs to focus and the needs of customers.the company is always ready to get view of staffs concerning job improvement.

can only say the hardest part of the job is just related to climate condition but with dedication and interest on the job clears that mind of.

also the is respect for every one in the company no matter the country ,age ,culture or religion. thanks
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
work are flexible when you know what you are doing, i learned a lot, hardest part i experience is to work alone in the site but i successfully done it without any problem.
it very nice company well organized, with great System overall.

Management are very nice, staff are great and friendly, place you dream to work for it.

Jaidah Motors is one of the largest automotive companies in Doha-Qatar. Salary and benefits were good. Working environment is good but politjics is one thing I do not like around in the work place.
Pros
Good salatry & benefits. Good working condition and facilities.
Cons
My salary did not improve during my 14 years stay, worse it was reduced by several hundred dollars.
The Jaidah is a big automotive company base in doha qatar it's a good company for first timer abroad, it has good benefits on employee but the salary is little bit low but still acceptable.
We work in typical environment, and putting efforts to complete in granted time line and fully conscious in perfection to reach utmost level of quality.
Pros
providing almost all the expenses during the days at site
Cons
Getting enough required breaks
Learning from the company effectively and efficiency. very good work environmental, PMC, Consultancy, Main contractor and client side (EPC) Project Control, Project Management, Planning, Cost control, Budget & Proposal, Risk , Claim management & Change Order Management in Onshore & Off-shore with various types Oil and Gas Projects (Pipelines, Piping, Equipment, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation works), Infrastructure Development (Sewerage, Drainage, Electrical, Instrumentation & Telecommunication Networks, Building Construction, Roads).
I start as a forklift operator as my job,and its very challenging for me and fun. I learned a lots of technique regarding my job.i can do also picking job, papers work and office work.
Pros
Free accommodation and transpo
Cons
8 hours
very good company, full of experience, good team and colleague.
have also many division, with many well known brands,.................................
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaidah Motors & Trading Co. Our community is ready to answer.
Jaidah Motors & Trading Co Reviews by Location