Jaidah Motors & Trading Co Employee Reviews

Head - Rental Sales & Operation (Current Employee) –  QatarJune 17, 2019
Company is very good in terms of Salary & Benefits. They work very hard on employee benefits. Whatever they commit on offer letter, they do 100%. They negative point is as I am employee, they change their staff at every 5 years. They says revolution. They pick the people from different countries.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
It’s up to the works
the showroom is provides lounge with internet connection
Chevrolet Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  ||Doha, QatarMay 20, 2019
The company gives you the opportunity to excel out of your comfort zone. They provide all the trainings as a tool to maximize your selling capability.
Was chalenge
Head of Vehicles Department (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 13, 2019
It was chanlnge life dealing with customers daily solving problems daily keeping the team in the loop. Following up day by day activities motivated the team
Good working environment
Financial analyst (Current Employee) –  DohaJanuary 24, 2019
Good working environment, supportive management, a typical day at work would be checking of actual figures versus budget & forecast. Preparing analysis reports as required by the management.
The place is rather like a second home
Team Leader / Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 21, 2018
i did what they told me to do most of the time, not much of a problem but it has reached to its point where the company has lost its track of continuing with employees at risk at the time of ISIS is taking over and the economy has its downfall.
Pros
Clean & organized place and vision.
Cons
sudden announcements of terminations
Stable job.
Customer Service Administrator and Sales Support (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 19, 2018
Provides a stable job, at least with our department. A typical day is always busy. Learned how important to keep a good relationship with customers. Management is good. Culture is very diverse. Hardest part of the job is every month end when you need to finish everything before the cut-off. The most enjoyable part is that you meet lots of different people with different background and you can make friends.
about company
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  qatarJuly 26, 2018
working at jaidah has given me the opportunity to develop my skills.
working environment is friendly good management and equal opportunity for all no matter your age,gender,religion and culture.
thanks.the company has many training programs for staffs and the company always organise social meetings with staffs and without staffs to know the needs and where the company needs to focus and the needs of customers.the company is always ready to get view of staffs concerning job improvement.
can only say the hardest part of the job is just related to climate condition but with dedication and interest on the job clears that mind of.
also the is respect for every one in the company no matter the country ,age ,culture or religion. thanks
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
Sample of Automotive companies
Fleet Service Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 15, 2018
it very nice company well organized, with great System overall.

Management are very nice, staff are great and friendly, place you dream to work for it.

Overall, Jaidah Motors is one of the largest companies in Doha-Qatar. Salary and benefits were good but politjics is one thing I do not like.
Inventory/Order Controller (Former Employee) –  Doha, State of QatarMarch 31, 2018
Jaidah Motors is one of the largest automotive companies in Doha-Qatar. Salary and benefits were good. Working environment is good but politjics is one thing I do not like around in the work place.
Pros
Good salatry & benefits. Good working condition and facilities.
Cons
My salary did not improve during my 14 years stay, worse it was reduced by several hundred dollars.
Good Company
Auto tehcnican (Former Employee) –  doha QatarJanuary 30, 2018
The Jaidah is a big automotive company base in doha qatar it's a good company for first timer abroad, it has good benefits on employee but the salary is little bit low but still acceptable.
Resultive execution of job with utmost satisfaction to the client
Workshop Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DohaSeptember 25, 2017
We work in typical environment, and putting efforts to complete in granted time line and fully conscious in perfection to reach utmost level of quality.
Pros
providing almost all the expenses during the days at site
Cons
Getting enough required breaks
Very good work environmental, Colleges are very cooperate.
Senior Planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 20, 2017
Learning from the company effectively and efficiency. very good work environmental, PMC, Consultancy, Main contractor and client side (EPC) Project Control, Project Management, Planning, Cost control, Budget & Proposal, Risk , Claim management & Change Order Management in Onshore & Off-shore with various types Oil and Gas Projects (Pipelines, Piping, Equipment, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation works), Infrastructure Development (Sewerage, Drainage, Electrical, Instrumentation & Telecommunication Networks, Building Construction, Roads).
good company with full of experiannce
Supervisor of Al Khor Branch (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 16, 2017
very good company, full of experience, good team and colleague.
have also many division, with many well known brands,.................................
work place is clean and tidy
fleet team leader (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarFebruary 28, 2017
very professional manager and staff, we have a good tools and equipment and all are updated as required,we have a good working place clean and tidy, and we have good incentives every month.
Pros
free dinner for overtime
Cons
no ethernet after working hours, we need enternet for programming
Doing quality and time
GM Automotive Technician (Current Employee) –  QatarJanuary 4, 2017
Working in a team is a good experience sharing ideas, helping each other and making friends that you can talk to if you have personal problems, some electrical faults are difficult but as a team it become easy by asking and sharing ideas and tecniques. I enjoy when i finnished all the task that given to me.
Generally a good company to work with.
Stock and Order Controller (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 28, 2016
Daily, I start my job by opening and answering all my e-mails from suppliers, customers, co-employees and other related works.

Then, I start with my main job to plan and purchase the needed parts for stock and for customers.

Other related works are meetings, answering queries from customers and suppliers.

Co-workers are typically helpful.

Hardest part of the job is when over-worked and being pressured at the same time by the management.

But, inspite of that, I enjoy the job most of the time.
Pros
with housing and transportation allowances
Cons
Manager does not listen to suggestions.
Always willing to learn more!
Automotive Technician (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 26, 2016
Enjoy working,Work safety.Be productivity in your job!Have good friendship with the co-worker,costumer and to others,have a self confidence,always be careful in checking and performing diagnosing the vehicle!make the report properly and follow the procedure in the service manual!learn how to use wiring diagram!and always pray to God!
pruductive and enjoying the work as a tehnician
Automotive GM Technician (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 15, 2016
working with a target per month about seven hours must provide each day to reach the target and to have an incentives as individual. provided with proper tools in working and in diagnosing eletrical fault.
productivity & efficency
Technician (Current Employee) –  qatarApril 13, 2016
i am giving maximum productivity for organization target .i learned trouble shooting of construction machinery. most enjoyable part is engine over role.• Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems at Construction Equipment
Productive and homely atmosphere
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarApril 25, 2015
Its a good company to work with if you have family in Qatar as the company will not contact the staffs for official works after the duty. C