InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Reviews

Qatar89 reviews
i like the IHG and i work in doha qatar its so good the people the managers there so good and i hope agine to work in the ihg the team also so helping
I was very happy to work in IHG brand. It was the first carrier journey for me also. I got many opportunities to learn so i would like to thank the company.
If you enjoy something you don't even feel the tired and all you need to do is always enjoy what you are doing and you will fulfill your goals in life
Pros
free food
Cons
healthcare
It was a very nice experience for me in last 4 year in Intercontinental Doha the city love to work in IHG it was a very good environment of work chance to be growth of carrier very friendly nature, good moral support by colleges and management as well.
Pros
Meal Are included within duty hour and non duty hour.
Intercontinental Hotel Group is an hospitality type of industry business, it was my first time to work in this sector of industry ,the professionalism and Experience at IHG is of that high Standards beyond my expectations. The Guest Experience at IHG is highly welcomed and Fulfilled by the brand promise, it is really a nice place to achieve our Goals.
Excellent place to work and learn. IHG is a fast pace company which provides a lot of room to grow. Its T&D department is full of new courses in all fields.
the management in the companies help the staff to grow up for the next position by training.
in the work u like to work due to challenge attend you due to the busy operation.
Very challenging all the task but i'm so thankful because i really do those challenges that i experienced in intercontinental hotel. Thank you to be a part of your team waitress. Godbless!
To seek a challenging and responsible position in an esteemed organization where I will have the opportunity to make a positive contribution to business growth and to active personal development and career advancement. I have skill in total operation, maintenance, Manage skills by assigning jobs and follow for completion of jobs with full supports as strong team leader
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at InterContinental Hotels Group?
Self-motivated university graduate with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Secondary Education .
Energetic community outreach manager experienced in creating and completing outreach programs in urban communities.

Well-spoken property manager with 3 years’ supervisory experience
Working with IHG is not easy... but once you learn hove to be a part IHG its easy.
Learnt how to be a great leader and it makes me feel happy.

And leading a outlet is challenging thats why I love it..
very badly managed hotel and the management is very poor. no job security unless you have someone influential up. too much of politics. the working environment is very bad.
I worked for one year in intercontinental hotel as a bell boy and also in front desk.they gave me the good position in the front desk as a job trainee for one month
IHG is one of very few international hotel chains that really takes care of their employees. Though the salaries may not be the best in the industry but one can expect a stable job and one can build career with the company.
IHG has many Training programs that help an employee to hone leadership skills and grow with organization. However working conditions also depends on how professional owning company is. I really enjoyed working with IHG.
It was great pleasure to work in IHG. I had got many opportunities to learn about the Leadership skills. Our working environment was multi cultures. The most things i like about the IHG group is training programs, carrier opportunities and Costumer service etc.
- I like the company time hours
-i like the company uniforms

-i like the company's rules and regulations

-no talking about food tastes

-and about who work here very seriously and sincerely.
Give me a lot of opportunity and career growth. As a first timer working in hotel I have learned a lot and it helps me in terms of financially. I owe my career growth in this company.
Very nice place to work with a lot of support and guidance to be better , i have started here as a minibar attendant and within 3 years i have gor 2 promotions to be an outlet supervisor .

i have learned much about team work and how to fit to any team fast regardless nationality,religion or language .

the hardest part of my job is we are always busy in the public holidays so we can not celebrate much .

but at the other hand when we celebrate we are making our own holiday with too much fun .
Pros
free meals, free accomodation
Cons
one hour break, one day off weekly, medical insurance and 2 minutes away accomodation
Fantasztikusan sokszínű csapat és kiváló vezetőség, akik folyamatosan fejlesztik munkavállalóikat.
work as one team helpful nice idea to be shared nice location and benefits learning new skills meeting new people good work environment with and nice staff and helpful we are like one family the company also have a large experience in engineering industry so I learn a new way of work and meet a new people in the industry
I am working with good experience management and good team .and nice hotel industry one of the best company in the world . Intercontinental was good experience with me.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Break time and working hours also flexible