Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,677 reviews

Great place to work, great resources

I started working here just prior to the split with McAfee, and I ended up going with McAfee security. Both were great places, and I give them the highest stars on everything.

High demanding job

Expectation is high and manager always demand things. Pay is good. Benefits is okay ish. Food is given credit can buy at cafe. High dental and ootic coverage

Intel - A Great Place To Work

I’ve only been with Intel for 3 weeks now, but the overall experience has been superb. My viewpoints are derived from my experiences with the Corporate Services - Electrical Team. Everyone I have had the pleasure of working with has been great, the team I am a part of is one of the best mashups of skillsets I have ever been a part of in my career. So much to learn to keep you competitive in your area of expertise and plenty of fringe benefits or employee perks to keep you engaged. I would absolutely recommend working at Intel, so far it seems like a fantastic place to work and grow professionally. Good luck!

The hardest part job, hard place to work at

Was trying to understand management, when then there a downturn how there reaction to situations. Can’t say lot some mangers work ok, but far and between. I had good ones and some really bad ones.Just flip a coin.

Pros

Teamwork people work hard together!

Cons

Healthcare changes every year!

Best Benefit

working hour is 4day work and 3day off, food at cafe is good and clean, also have bonus every 3month, semiannual and annual bonus, we also get their stock

Pros

good benefit for bonus and medical

Cons

low based salary and carrier growth is slow

Great work life balance

Good Company to work forWith good work life balanceLot of projects to handleNot many Product Management JobsPeople not familiar with PM roles and responsibilities

It all depends on your department/manager

Have switched between two jobs internally, but also many different managers.They finally focused on paying us what they should be which is great, but money is not worth it with some managers.With jobs that need to support 24x7 factories and high impact products, work load is very intense and hours can be very intense.With the added focus of cutting costs, teams ended up understaffed a lot. To the point, where I am currently on a severely understaffed team with no option to backfill the roles for people who have been leaving.When I had a good manager, they found ways to balance all of this without putting too much on the engineers. With the bad managers, it all ends up with pushing the engineers until many start looking for new jobs.As for why it depends on department, when working in factory training was great and well documented. It was easy to know what to do and how to do it (politics were a nightmare though). Current department, training is awful, no documents to find, and can be very hard to find the resources need to do your work.

Good place to work with great benefits

Intel is a good place to work. Great benefits, maternity leave is 24 weeks, and stock options are a huge perk. Additionally get quarterly and annual bonuses.

Great quality of life and happy workers

Intel has definitely set the standard. I moved out of the area which is the only reason I left the company. I can definitely see me working my way to the top if I didn't move out of state. Only negative was my manager wasn't very aware of the talent and capabilities of his team, he was definitely only focused on covering his butt. My team was great. I love the schedule, 3 on 4 off and then 4 in 3 off...man! So much time for family. It is very obvious as an Intel employee you are cared for and you are given the resources you need to be great.

Very Stressful

Intel is a very large company but are not paying good for performing work. Very demanding job and lots of management pressure on the technicians but very good benefits. Regarding Covid vaccination it was lots of pressure to take the vaccine and almost made mandatory until the Supreme Court made it unlawful in December of last year

Pros

During Covid free food, free fruits and beverages all the time

Cons

Very demanding and not taking care of the people after injuries at work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intel Corporation?

Tough place

Extensive workload. Work at least 12 hours a day and the most of the people are doing politics instead of working hard. Moreover it is really hot in Arizona and scorpions are everywhere. The location at Arizona is not good enough for having good restaurants or a good life, only good for H-1B and immigrants. I plan to leave soon.

I worked in the sub-fab for the major of my time at Intel. I was blessed to have worked with a great supportive team. All the member very helpful and gave me plenty advice as a new guy. I would definitely recommend.

Results driven company

I was a contractual employee and as an overseas Filipino worker in Intel, Malaysia. I learned a lot specially different cultures and technology. Most enjoyable part of the job is to meet different people.

A Good place to learn new things

Good place to learn new things, develop new skills, work with people around the world but very hard to balance between your work and your personal life .

Decent place to work for someone with semiconductor background. The new CEO has vision and there is hope that the company will turn around. Semiconductor technology tends to have long development cycles, culture resistant to change, and most of the low-hanging fruit have been picked in R&D. But that isn't unique to Intel.

Pros

culture, learning

Cons

slow promotions, poor stock performance, small RSU grant

Memorable experience for my internship

A memorable experience for my internshipWFH basisNo pressureNice CulteFull of guidance from seniorA lot of learning opportunitiesGood managementNo politic issues

Buen balance vida-trabajo, meritocracia basada en los años trabajando para la compañia

Buen balance vida-trabajo, sin embargo se requieren muchos anos en la empresa para poder progresar. Se valora mas al empleado en funcion de sus años en la empresa, en lugar de los resultados alcanzados.

Encouraging environment

Exposure to latest technology, motivation to work hard, result orientated environment. Good pay and work life balance. New employee training is done with care.

Grosse entreprise

C est une tres bonne société avec une véritable culture d’entreprise et un travail hyper interessant au quotidien.

Great people and coffee machine is great

I enjoyed the culture, the mission, and the opportunities they provide to the employees. At the time, the base pay was below my expectations and what the market was offering. Overall it was a good company to work for with very smart people, and from my experience, good managers.

Solid company to work for

I enjoyed the culture, the mission, and the opportunties they provide to the employees. At the time, the base pay was below my expectations and what the market was offering. Overall it was a good company to work for with very smart people, and from my experience, good managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits