IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Qatar92 reviews

Found 92 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,659 reviews

Supportive and promotes talent management. Collaborative environment with strong company culture. Invests in its talent and with well structured process system. Well known brand an employer can be proud of.

Very good environment to work

when you plan every day work and achieve the plan . learned how should think ahead , solve the problem before it comes talking right , courage and hard decision manage many events in the same time and achieve great result after the events

INTERCONTINENTAL hotel group is fantastic for kick of your career.

intercontinental hotel group provided me great chance to grow up and learn to develop my skills with different types of training, skill development programme, cross training, fire life safety training .

Pros

free meals, accommodation, internet, tranportation

Cons

long hours working

Fan to work

The field of the environment will guide you to discover the nature of other people. The place is very luxurious and very good outlet that can give your all needs.

Pros

Free accommodation and food

Cons

1hrs break

was great experiance and i would love to build new career in UAE

was great experiance and i would love to build new career in UAE I Have a good background in Gulf and i would love to increase my knowledge and experiance in UAE

My interest in working hotel industry. for F & B service or bar men .

I want to work in your reputed hotel group.Your hotel is a reputed organization & to build a future with reputed. Hotel is just like interning in the world of opportunities.Your hotel can provide ma a strong platform to utilize & improve my skills & knowledge.

Pros

free meal

Cons

healthcare

It is a good Company at all.

A place where you can work and at the same time you will enjoy with a friendly colleagues. with a good benefits such as food, accommodation, tyransportation and health safety provided.

Pros

Free Food and Accommodation, with 24hrs a day transportation

Cons

9 to 13 hours duty

Nice place to work

IHG its a brand we dont have to say much about it a very good work place with good supportive management, best place to develop your knowledge and skills.

Challenging role for my professional capacities, but looking for real security for my family.

Working in the construction world is not too easy but you will enjoyed it a lot. Everyday is a challenge, a problem that needs to be solve, a discussion that needs to be heard. It is a busy industry I could say, a type of work and in which I enjoyed. Taking care of all sub-contractors under my responsibilities, leading the team not to be delay in progress and to work in line with the general contractor schedule. Though I enjoyed my stay with the company, I'm still looking for future security for my family so then I decided to leave.

provided the gym,court,swimming pool library,net cafe

You can learn more things because this company is not only focusing about working but also focusing the trainings in order to learn and implement the learning that they shared to staff.Also very active in any activities like sports,charity,green engage and celebrate defference in different nationalities.Very good benefits.team working and my managers are really supportive for you to grow and learne all the things,giving right informations

Pros

Free accomodation, transportation, meals

Cons

health care, tea break, weekly off

good

nice to work, good working environment, all the colleague are trained well to assist guest, providing good service to colleague, management is helpful

Pros

free duty meal

Talent

Success in developing people who wants to move or experience a job they have always wanted. They provide numerous training for self development.

Yes having good friends will be fun and enjoyment

its a technical work , we can learn about every one life styles , having fun and good communication i believe, standing more than 13 hours, when we have huge function we can work better together and enjoy..

Its nice company,i got good oppurtunity

i got good opportunity in this branch ,i learn lot of thing here . Here every one working together ,i like this encourage the staff

Pros

free meal in buffet

Cons

i got over time, so i was earn money lot

apprendre des techniques culinaires

gestion d' une equipe et de temps...cette experience m'a permis d'accroitre mon potentiel et d' assurer un bon fonctionnement et de deroulement du travail..

Pros

rapidite du service

Cons

service commercial

good for a while

assist the guest talking way to the guest managing your position team work busy time one hour break

Pros

providing free food

Productive, Active Management and with people that are good to work with.

I learned a lot from my bosses and from the company it self. To be more responsible on the jobs that was assigned to as a department coordinator. From my previous company i was a Bartender and when i transfer to to InterContinental, i started as a Team Member or a Waitress later on i was promoted as a F&B Coordinator.

Wonderful place to work

They care about their staff and the management is exemplary and the result, is happy customers and happy shareholders

Pros

Great Atmosphere, food, housing

Cons

Could get too hot

Workplace

Working in a busy banquet function and catering environment, serving, clearing tables, general keep up dining area. Setting-up all the necessary thing for the event and clearing up after.

Pros

Free Food and Transportation

Cons

Long Hours of Work

Am adaptable and flexible

we had a big event with shortage of manpower but we managed the way we could ad all ended well,what i learned from that day its that before any event starts its good to cordinate with sales team and know the weight of the event to avoid over working of the staff by deploying enough manpower.About management its depends with honesty and diversity of management but where i worked management was fine though challenges must be there.My co-workers were very coperative and that made us work better together we worked as a team.The hardest part of the job was when we hard a water leakage and we hard to stop all lift machines and convince the guests to wait for a while.I felt motivated when one of the guest recognised my job by informing my manager about how i usually conducted my duties and resposbilities,that day i realy enjoyed my job for being recognised.

better work together

• Strong experience of baking diverse bakery items • Vast knowledge about food and nutrition facets • Uncommon knowledge of varied cuisines and cooking methodologies • Ability to prepare entire range of pastries and bakery • Developed new recipes, presentation designs and styles. • Maintained adequate pastry stock to ensure smooth operations during service time. • Measured and mixed ingredients in right quantity to form concoctions like fruit and sweetener. • Baked and presented bakery items in hotel and restaurant. • Provided assistance to Head Chef in cooking and serving different food items. • Developed menus and budgets of bakery. • Gathered ingredients and prepared bakery items adhering to recipes. • Ensured to lessen food wastage and ingredients spoilage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits