IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Qatar92 reviews

Found 92 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,659 reviews

Supportive and promotes talent management. Collaborative environment with strong company culture. Invests in its talent and with well structured process system. Well known brand an employer can be proud of.

International brand

Interontinental is a 5 star establishment and I am very proud work in an International company like this. However, in this company I fell that i don't have a balance work and life.

Cons

Limited social life

you can learn a lot

it was a great experience and you can learn a lot with alcohol and non alcohol drinks and the culinary experience as well. also they makes lots of training and well supporting team

Pros

food accommodation and transportation

Structured Business as IHG

IHG made me grow and I always think IHG been a role model in Hotel industry to work for, My experience has been superb and I have learnt a lot. Wish to Join again

Receptionist

I worked in the hotel as a receptionist, making hotel reservations directly OR ONLINE , and entering the data of tourists and visitors, and work within the team

good hotel runned by management

every is good in intercontinental Doha f/b manager is good with staff food is very good every is well organized by management team salary is ok compere to other company i love that place.

Cons

if u work they will pay

good time

• Guests given feedback on trip advisor, mentioned name. • Completed 41 online courses from Harvard manage mentor programmer. • completed other online courses with current company. • Departmental Brand Standard Champion. • Completed Massive Open Online Conversation Certification (MOOC). • Completed online IHG FRONTLINE courses by Lobster Link. • InterContinental Doha The city has been on top in terms of improvement in quality

good co

Intercontinental Doha is the one of the very busy operation hotel in Qatar, Professional Managent and staff. they care the staff very well. from owning company also full support for management to give better service to guest and staff

Pros

free lunch

Cons

insurence

Its good but no life

They give us lot of time to spend in work place , they didnt pay our extra hours, its big company they dont want this isue comeup . They hiring people almost every

hotel providing lots of fecilities like playing grounds , gym etc

Intercontinental hotel is my second home, and i love this property, very good place to work. And the management also very well.Ihave learned lot of things from here so i will not forget this hotel.

Pros

free meals, medicals, accomodation, trasportation, and entertaintment

Cons

1 hr break on duty time, heaith care, lots of activities

Great Platform to learn more and grow more.

Be you and give your 100% don't wait for the results because it has to be great. IHG is a best place to work to gain more knowledge and it's a best place for the learning for the new team members.

Basketball

I work 9 hours daily, it was my first time to work with hotel industry but I learned a lot and important, how to talk properly to the people's f from around the world and different cultures, management is good, we work in the Arabic country and I really like their culture and how they know how to respect the people's and the different religions even if their Muslim, I enjoy my job because our hotel location, middle of the Doha city. It's very important and valuable to share this review to all employers.

Cons

Shortbreak

we have fun working and we show our respect in our differnces

i learned a lot working here in terms of food preperations and hygine.they always giving feedback about my performance ,my weak point and strong points.

Pros

free accomodation and free foods

Cons

Basketball and other more events clean and green work shop

Im very happy from this company good people we learn the other culture and respect defferent nationally And they have event for collegeues to bring fun day

Great company with values

Leading hotel Brand with great business values makes one of the best in the business for staff as well as for the Owner. Great colleagues to work to make fell 'great hotels guest loves'.

Intensive trainings which truly help all the colleagues

IHG always provides room to grow to everyone which makes us feel valued and appreciated in everyway. Recruitment process is fair in a sense that, they give the applicant the chance to gain new experience regardless if one has experience or not.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Accommodation is far from the hotel

interesting work place

Working in Front office its all about challenge and fun , managing the team while they under pressure and meeting guest expectation , this makes me feel confident , self motivated .

great hotel

intecontinental is one of great hotel,,here we are learning like we are in school,lot of trainings and activities,the growth is always here

Been a chef, what makes me proud and motivate Leading a team with Full guidance with passion Get the best out of Colleges, That has talent Celebrate Achievements of Every Success Think out of the Boxs, to impress costumer and inspire Work involvement Im ready For you Guys :)

fun work place

Its a good place to work. I learn how to celebrate difference since its a company that have more than 30 nationalities that is working in the said company.

able to cope with new environment

Am kindly requesting for vacancy in your company. I have experience of housekeeper, and supermarket. Am hardworking and able to serve clients .please consider me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits