IHG Hotels & Resorts logo

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

Great Opportunities

Work Hard and shine in this wonderful environment

They respect all the Culture.

I was very happy to work in IHG brand. It was the first carrier journey for me also. I got many opportunities to learn so i would like to thank the company.

enjoyable atmospher

If you enjoy something you don't even feel the tired and all you need to do is always enjoy what you are doing and you will fulfill your goals in life

Pros

free food

Cons

healthcare

Having challenges is the best part of my work

Working with IHG is not easy... but once you learn hove to be a part IHG its easy. Learnt how to be a great leader and it makes me feel happy. And leading a outlet is challenging thats why I love it..

Working with IHG

IHG is one of very few international hotel chains that really takes care of their employees. Though the salaries may not be the best in the industry but one can expect a stable job and one can build career with the company. IHG has many Training programs that help an employee to hone leadership skills and grow with organization. However working conditions also depends on how professional owning company is. I really enjoyed working with IHG.

it was good.

It was great pleasure to work in IHG. I had got many opportunities to learn about the Leadership skills. Our working environment was multi cultures. The most things i like about the IHG group is training programs, carrier opportunities and Costumer service etc.

Security guards or housekeeper

- I like the company time hours -i like the company uniforms -i like the company's rules and regulations -no talking about food tastes -and about who work here very seriously and sincerely.

Fun and learned a lot about hotel as a first timer working as hotelier

Give me a lot of opportunity and career growth. As a first timer working in hotel I have learned a lot and it helps me in terms of financially. I owe my career growth in this company.

I need to make deployment of guards according to client requirement and need to visit all location to make sure guards performance. need to check all staffs accommodation.

Pros

breakfast and lunch

Cons

Intercontinental hotel doha is a fun and good traning ground for hoteliers

At first i was surprise of the culture as a filipino im a liitle bit shock about government rules here at middle east, qatar was not that tight but still strictly following to thier culture, as a first timer to work outside my country i have some challenges on working with different kind of nationalities but as time goes by i learn how to collaborate with thier attitude and work professionaly with any kind of races, i was amazed by people around me and use it as a tool to have an inspiration to help me grow to my carreer, keeping my self on the line, in the know and doing the right things everyday and luckily my hardwork pays with a employee of the month award on dec 2015 and earn my first promotion as a food and beverage captain last 1st september, i was so happy and proud that im a part of ihg company

Pros

Free food, free accomodation

Cons

Long hours, no overtime pay

Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts

See more jobs

There is a great opportunity to grow.

As an employee, you have a great chance to grow on your chosen career. The management is giving any employee a chance to train in other department in which they think they fits on.

Pros

Free Board and Lodging

Cons

Long Hours

Nice work place

I learened to work independently and Work Hard.,And having a good relationship with the guests.,and to be a good employee..,And I learned to manage the problem.

Pros

Free, accommodation, transportatio

Cons

Free Food not Good

Internation Experience

Due to the multicultural work environment , everyday was included a special experience . Lots of challenges & something new to learn everyday , which made coming to work exciting & special

Pros

Trainings, New Challanges, Different Culturs

Cons

Less weekends, short breaks

looking for new challenge and new experience

i do my job responsibility task and discipline time,hard work,do the right thing,follow the standard and honest for working with team .i do market list order,HACCP standard check list every day,,food safety control and clean.

Pros

braakfast, lunch, dinner

Cons

9 hour

International brand

Interontinental is a 5 star establishment and I am very proud work in an International company like this. However, in this company I fell that i don't have a balance work and life.

Cons

Limited social life

you can learn a lot

it was a great experience and you can learn a lot with alcohol and non alcohol drinks and the culinary experience as well. also they makes lots of training and well supporting team

Pros

food accommodation and transportation

Cons

we have fun working and we show our respect in our differnces

i learned a lot working here in terms of food preperations and hygine.they always giving feedback about my performance ,my weak point and strong points.

Pros

free accomodation and free foods

Cons

Basketball and other more events clean and green work shop

Im very happy from this company good people we learn the other culture and respect defferent nationally And they have event for collegeues to bring fun day

Been a chef, what makes me proud and motivate Leading a team with Full guidance with passion Get the best out of Colleges, That has talent Celebrate Achievements of Every Success Think out of the Boxs, to impress costumer and inspire Work involvement Im ready For you Guys :)

fun work place

Its a good place to work. I learn how to celebrate difference since its a company that have more than 30 nationalities that is working in the said company.

able to cope with new environment

Am kindly requesting for vacancy in your company. I have experience of housekeeper, and supermarket. Am hardworking and able to serve clients .please consider me
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts