IHG Hotels & Resorts logo

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

enjoyable atmospher

If you enjoy something you don't even feel the tired and all you need to do is always enjoy what you are doing and you will fulfill your goals in life

Pros

free food

Cons

healthcare

Security guards or housekeeper

- I like the company time hours -i like the company uniforms -i like the company's rules and regulations -no talking about food tastes -and about who work here very seriously and sincerely.

The Joyful Intercontinental life

Very nice place to work with a lot of support and guidance to be better , i have started here as a minibar attendant and within 3 years i have gor 2 promotions to be an outlet supervisor . i have learned much about team work and how to fit to any team fast regardless nationality,religion or language . the hardest part of my job is we are always busy in the public holidays so we can not celebrate much . but at the other hand when we celebrate we are making our own holiday with too much fun .

Pros

free meals, free accomodation

Cons

one hour break, one day off weekly, medical insurance and 2 minutes away accomodation

Team work, passion

work as one team helpful nice idea to be shared nice location and benefits learning new skills meeting new people good work environment with and nice staff and helpful we are like one family the company also have a large experience in engineering industry so I learn a new way of work and meet a new people in the industry

Friendly staff and Gym complete equipment

Good hospitality service and good workplace with variety food in cafeteria.Friendly staff with good facility in Gym, Cafeteria and good staff accomaodation

Pros

with free midnight snacks

Cons

1hour break, 50%discount in F&B outlets, healthcard

I need to make deployment of guards according to client requirement and need to visit all location to make sure guards performance. need to check all staffs accommodation.

Pros

breakfast and lunch

Fruitful 5 years

Successfully completed 5 plus years bought best Housekeepers award & Highly commended Housekeeper award for this icon property . With team efforts raised the guest , team & quality audit scores . Very happy with all what u had done in this property .

A good and nice place to work

A very funtastic place to work with, good team support from management / co-workers. I had lot of opportunities to learn many new jobs during my stay in intercontinental hotel doha qatar.

Pros

Free food and accomodation

Productive not so fun workplace. no proper amenities like gym

Our hotel is just near the accommodation just a 5- 6min walk. we have meals 3 to be exact per day but our food in the cafeteria is bad. We have gym but mos tof the equipments are not useful. Management is nice but HOD's are not that nice anyway its tolerable. I am quite okay here but I needed new task new challenge to improve myself more and to be an asset of the company too!

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

No Insurance and No Healthcare

Intercontinental hotel doha is a fun and good traning ground for hoteliers

At first i was surprise of the culture as a filipino im a liitle bit shock about government rules here at middle east, qatar was not that tight but still strictly following to thier culture, as a first timer to work outside my country i have some challenges on working with different kind of nationalities but as time goes by i learn how to collaborate with thier attitude and work professionaly with any kind of races, i was amazed by people around me and use it as a tool to have an inspiration to help me grow to my carreer, keeping my self on the line, in the know and doing the right things everyday and luckily my hardwork pays with a employee of the month award on dec 2015 and earn my first promotion as a food and beverage captain last 1st september, i was so happy and proud that im a part of ihg company

Pros

Free food, free accomodation

Cons

Long hours, no overtime pay

Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts

See more jobs

Nice work place

I learened to work independently and Work Hard.,And having a good relationship with the guests.,and to be a good employee..,And I learned to manage the problem.

Pros

Free, accommodation, transportatio

Cons

Free Food not Good

Achieving sales targets on phone

Trying to increase yearly memberships for privilege cards Communication with people on phone to make members with discount coupons and new benefits if any The hardest part was convincing people to become members and achieve targets The enjoyable part was getting to know more people

Pros

No benefits

Cons

There was no contract holidays were not fixed

good hotel runned by management

every is good in intercontinental Doha f/b manager is good with staff food is very good every is well organized by management team salary is ok compere to other company i love that place.

Cons

if u work they will pay

Its good but no life

They give us lot of time to spend in work place , they didnt pay our extra hours, its big company they dont want this isue comeup . They hiring people almost every

hotel providing lots of fecilities like playing grounds , gym etc

Intercontinental hotel is my second home, and i love this property, very good place to work. And the management also very well.Ihave learned lot of things from here so i will not forget this hotel.

Pros

free meals, medicals, accomodation, trasportation, and entertaintment

Cons

1 hr break on duty time, heaith care, lots of activities

we have fun working and we show our respect in our differnces

i learned a lot working here in terms of food preperations and hygine.they always giving feedback about my performance ,my weak point and strong points.

Pros

free accomodation and free foods

Fan to work

The field of the environment will guide you to discover the nature of other people. The place is very luxurious and very good outlet that can give your all needs.

Pros

Free accommodation and food

Cons

1hrs break

It is a good Company at all.

A place where you can work and at the same time you will enjoy with a friendly colleagues. with a good benefits such as food, accommodation, tyransportation and health safety provided.

Pros

Free Food and Accommodation, with 24hrs a day transportation

Cons

9 to 13 hours duty

provided the gym,court,swimming pool library,net cafe

You can learn more things because this company is not only focusing about working but also focusing the trainings in order to learn and implement the learning that they shared to staff.Also very active in any activities like sports,charity,green engage and celebrate defference in different nationalities.Very good benefits.team working and my managers are really supportive for you to grow and learne all the things,giving right informations

Pros

Free accomodation, transportation, meals

Cons

health care, tea break, weekly off

good

nice to work, good working environment, all the colleague are trained well to assist guest, providing good service to colleague, management is helpful

Pros

free duty meal

Cons

Yes having good friends will be fun and enjoyment

its a technical work , we can learn about every one life styles , having fun and good communication i believe, standing more than 13 hours, when we have huge function we can work better together and enjoy..
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts