IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Management reviews

Clear

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

Great hotel company,amazing culture with best management.

I joined as a team member and with all my hard work, patience ,responsible behavior got promoted to food & beverage captain.Since joining till the last working day enjoyed at work and accommodation .Best Values and Support are felt.I highly suggest IHG Hotels & Resorts to start your hotel management career with as i feel its very much worthy to spent your valuable time.IHG promise i.e. room to be yourself is really promising as it really makes you feel that you are getting best platforms.

Productive and Fun

It was a very nice experience for me in last 4 year in Intercontinental Doha the city love to work in IHG it was a very good environment of work chance to be growth of carrier very friendly nature, good moral support by colleges and management as well.

Pros

Meal Are included within duty hour and non duty hour.

management

the management in the companies help the staff to grow up for the next position by training. in the work u like to work due to challenge attend you due to the busy operation.

Bad Management

very badly managed hotel and the management is very poor. no job security unless you have someone influential up. too much of politics. the working environment is very bad.

Luxus és business egy helyen

Fantasztikusan sokszínű csapat és kiváló vezetőség, akik folyamatosan fejlesztik munkavállalóikat.

Good company and very good experience

I am working with good experience management and good team .and nice hotel industry one of the best company in the world . Intercontinental was good experience with me.

Pros

Good food

Cons

Break time and working hours also flexible

A good and nice place to work

A very funtastic place to work with, good team support from management / co-workers. I had lot of opportunities to learn many new jobs during my stay in intercontinental hotel doha qatar.

Pros

Free food and accomodation

Productive not so fun workplace. no proper amenities like gym

Our hotel is just near the accommodation just a 5- 6min walk. we have meals 3 to be exact per day but our food in the cafeteria is bad. We have gym but mos tof the equipments are not useful. Management is nice but HOD's are not that nice anyway its tolerable. I am quite okay here but I needed new task new challenge to improve myself more and to be an asset of the company too!

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

No Insurance and No Healthcare

fun work place

9 working hours,management was good always willing to help and guide when needed .the hotel was a business/leisure working with people from around the world

There is a great opportunity to grow.

As an employee, you have a great chance to grow on your chosen career. The management is giving any employee a chance to train in other department in which they think they fits on.

Pros

Free Board and Lodging

Cons

Long Hours

Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts

See more jobs

good hotel runned by management

every is good in intercontinental Doha f/b manager is good with staff food is very good every is well organized by management team salary is ok compere to other company i love that place.

Cons

if u work they will pay

good co

Intercontinental Doha is the one of the very busy operation hotel in Qatar, Professional Managent and staff. they care the staff very well. from owning company also full support for management to give better service to guest and staff

Pros

free lunch

Cons

insurence

hotel providing lots of fecilities like playing grounds , gym etc

Intercontinental hotel is my second home, and i love this property, very good place to work. And the management also very well.Ihave learned lot of things from here so i will not forget this hotel.

Pros

free meals, medicals, accomodation, trasportation, and entertaintment

Cons

1 hr break on duty time, heaith care, lots of activities

Basketball

I work 9 hours daily, it was my first time to work with hotel industry but I learned a lot and important, how to talk properly to the people's f from around the world and different cultures, management is good, we work in the Arabic country and I really like their culture and how they know how to respect the people's and the different religions even if their Muslim, I enjoy my job because our hotel location, middle of the Doha city. It's very important and valuable to share this review to all employers.

Cons

Shortbreak

Nice place to work

IHG its a brand we dont have to say much about it a very good work place with good supportive management, best place to develop your knowledge and skills.

good

nice to work, good working environment, all the colleague are trained well to assist guest, providing good service to colleague, management is helpful

Pros

free duty meal

apprendre des techniques culinaires

gestion d' une equipe et de temps...cette experience m'a permis d'accroitre mon potentiel et d' assurer un bon fonctionnement et de deroulement du travail..

Pros

rapidite du service

Cons

service commercial

Wonderful place to work

They care about their staff and the management is exemplary and the result, is happy customers and happy shareholders

Pros

Great Atmosphere, food, housing

Cons

Could get too hot

Am adaptable and flexible

we had a big event with shortage of manpower but we managed the way we could ad all ended well,what i learned from that day its that before any event starts its good to cordinate with sales team and know the weight of the event to avoid over working of the staff by deploying enough manpower.About management its depends with honesty and diversity of management but where i worked management was fine though challenges must be there.My co-workers were very coperative and that made us work better together we worked as a team.The hardest part of the job was when we hard a water leakage and we hard to stop all lift machines and convince the guests to wait for a while.I felt motivated when one of the guest recognised my job by informing my manager about how i usually conducted my duties and resposbilities,that day i realy enjoyed my job for being recognised.

nice environment to work

intercontinental doha the city nice view hotel in doha but because of poor management staff always resigning and going

Pros

free meals

Cons

9hours

I enjoy my work, every job i take as a challenge and i love it

None of the people in the world can say i never had a typical day at work even i had some time mostly after the vacation when i join duty for 2 to 3 days. With Intercontinental Doha I learned a lot This hotel given me opportunity to move from food and beverage to sales and marketing with the help of I-Grad Management training program. under the management training I learned about the all hotel departments. my co workers are very supportive they always motivate me and encourage me for the right path and the good part is they are always share good and bad experience with me. The hardest part of job when i start doing any new thing and i am aware that this thing i have to do it alone so prepare myself accordingly and after doing it for some time suddenly i feel that i learnt new thing. I enjoy doing new things and learning new things.
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts