IHG Hotels & Resorts

Server7 reviews
Qatar7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,659 reviews

enjoyable atmospher

If you enjoy something you don't even feel the tired and all you need to do is always enjoy what you are doing and you will fulfill your goals in life

Pros

free food

Cons

healthcare

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Very challenging all the task but i'm so thankful because i really do those challenges that i experienced in intercontinental hotel. Thank you to be a part of your team waitress. Godbless!

InterContinental Hotel is such a nice company, this is my first job and I learnt alot here.

InterContinenal Doha the City is one of the best hotel in the word. I was work as a VIP waitres at Club lounge for 1 year an 5 months and I learned a lot since my first time job ever. I learned how to be a responsible person and know how to organized the things and to manage your time, team work is one important thing and communicate all the time to your colleagues.

Pros

Free everything

Cons

9 working hours

Nice work place

I learened to work independently and Work Hard.,And having a good relationship with the guests.,and to be a good employee..,And I learned to manage the problem.

Pros

Free, accommodation, transportatio

Cons

Free Food not Good

Its good but no life

They give us lot of time to spend in work place , they didnt pay our extra hours, its big company they dont want this isue comeup . They hiring people almost every

My interest in working hotel industry. for F & B service or bar men .

I want to work in your reputed hotel group.Your hotel is a reputed organization & to build a future with reputed. Hotel is just like interning in the world of opportunities.Your hotel can provide ma a strong platform to utilize & improve my skills & knowledge.

Pros

free meal

Cons

healthcare

It is a good Company at all.

A place where you can work and at the same time you will enjoy with a friendly colleagues. with a good benefits such as food, accommodation, tyransportation and health safety provided.

Pros

Free Food and Accommodation, with 24hrs a day transportation

Cons

9 to 13 hours duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

IHG Hotels & Resorts Reviews by Location

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • Server
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?