IHG Hotels & Resorts

Security Officer3 reviews
Qatar3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,659 reviews

good

nice to work, good working environment, all the colleague are trained well to assist guest, providing good service to colleague, management is helpful

Pros

free duty meal

Cons

There is a great opportunity to grow.

As an employee, you have a great chance to grow on your chosen career. The management is giving any employee a chance to train in other department in which they think they fits on.

Pros

Free Board and Lodging

Cons

Long Hours

Am adaptable and flexible

we had a big event with shortage of manpower but we managed the way we could ad all ended well,what i learned from that day its that before any event starts its good to cordinate with sales team and know the weight of the event to avoid over working of the staff by deploying enough manpower.About management its depends with honesty and diversity of management but where i worked management was fine though challenges must be there.My co-workers were very coperative and that made us work better together we worked as a team.The hardest part of the job was when we hard a water leakage and we hard to stop all lift machines and convince the guests to wait for a while.I felt motivated when one of the guest recognised my job by informing my manager about how i usually conducted my duties and resposbilities,that day i realy enjoyed my job for being recognised.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits