IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Line Cook

Line Cook4 reviews
Qatar4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,659 reviews

looking for new challenge and new experience

i do my job responsibility task and discipline time,hard work,do the right thing,follow the standard and honest for working with team .i do market list order,HACCP standard check list every day,,food safety control and clean.

Pros

braakfast, lunch, dinner

Cons

9 hour

good time

• Guests given feedback on trip advisor, mentioned name. • Completed 41 online courses from Harvard manage mentor programmer. • completed other online courses with current company. • Departmental Brand Standard Champion. • Completed Massive Open Online Conversation Certification (MOOC). • Completed online IHG FRONTLINE courses by Lobster Link. • InterContinental Doha The city has been on top in terms of improvement in quality

we have fun working and we show our respect in our differnces

i learned a lot working here in terms of food preperations and hygine.they always giving feedback about my performance ,my weak point and strong points.

Pros

free accomodation and free foods

Cons

Yes having good friends will be fun and enjoyment

its a technical work , we can learn about every one life styles , having fun and good communication i believe, standing more than 13 hours, when we have huge function we can work better together and enjoy..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

IHG Hotels & Resorts Reviews by Location

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • Line Cook
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?