IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Director of Food and Beverage

Director of Food and Beverage3 reviews
Qatar3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,659 reviews

Great hotel company,amazing culture with best management.

I joined as a team member and with all my hard work, patience ,responsible behavior got promoted to food & beverage captain.Since joining till the last working day enjoyed at work and accommodation .Best Values and Support are felt.I highly suggest IHG Hotels & Resorts to start your hotel management career with as i feel its very much worthy to spent your valuable time.IHG promise i.e. room to be yourself is really promising as it really makes you feel that you are getting best platforms.

Intercontinental hotel doha is a fun and good traning ground for hoteliers

At first i was surprise of the culture as a filipino im a liitle bit shock about government rules here at middle east, qatar was not that tight but still strictly following to thier culture, as a first timer to work outside my country i have some challenges on working with different kind of nationalities but as time goes by i learn how to collaborate with thier attitude and work professionaly with any kind of races, i was amazed by people around me and use it as a tool to have an inspiration to help me grow to my carreer, keeping my self on the line, in the know and doing the right things everyday and luckily my hardwork pays with a employee of the month award on dec 2015 and earn my first promotion as a food and beverage captain last 1st september, i was so happy and proud that im a part of ihg company

Pros

Free food, free accomodation

Cons

Long hours, no overtime pay

Productive, Active Management and with people that are good to work with.

I learned a lot from my bosses and from the company it self. To be more responsible on the jobs that was assigned to as a department coordinator. From my previous company i was a Bartender and when i transfer to to InterContinental, i started as a Team Member or a Waitress later on i was promoted as a F&B Coordinator.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IHG Hotels & Resorts?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits