IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha78 reviews

Found 78 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,659 reviews

Great Opportunities

Work Hard and shine in this wonderful environment

The system of operation in all departments are equally to achieve the goal of the company all staff s are going or passing through a certain training for the performance of their department

Pros

Free meal is provided by the company

Cons

Lunch, breaks, duty alternative

work in housekeeping

i like the IHG and i work in doha qatar its so good the people the managers there so good and i hope agine to work in the ihg the team also so helping

They respect all the Culture.

I was very happy to work in IHG brand. It was the first carrier journey for me also. I got many opportunities to learn so i would like to thank the company.

enjoyable atmospher

If you enjoy something you don't even feel the tired and all you need to do is always enjoy what you are doing and you will fulfill your goals in life

Pros

free food

Cons

healthcare

General Overview

Intercontinental Hotel Group is an hospitality type of industry business, it was my first time to work in this sector of industry ,the professionalism and Experience at IHG is of that high Standards beyond my expectations. The Guest Experience at IHG is highly welcomed and Fulfilled by the brand promise, it is really a nice place to achieve our Goals.

Excellent Place to Learn

Excellent place to work and learn. IHG is a fast pace company which provides a lot of room to grow. Its T&D department is full of new courses in all fields.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Very challenging all the task but i'm so thankful because i really do those challenges that i experienced in intercontinental hotel. Thank you to be a part of your team waitress. Godbless!

working in qatar alomost 17 year s

To seek a challenging and responsible position in an esteemed organization where I will have the opportunity to make a positive contribution to business growth and to active personal development and career advancement. I have skill in total operation, maintenance, Manage skills by assigning jobs and follow for completion of jobs with full supports as strong team leader

Productive workplace

Self-motivated university graduate with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Secondary Education . Energetic community outreach manager experienced in creating and completing outreach programs in urban communities. Well-spoken property manager with 3 years’ supervisory experience

Having challenges is the best part of my work

Working with IHG is not easy... but once you learn hove to be a part IHG its easy. Learnt how to be a great leader and it makes me feel happy. And leading a outlet is challenging thats why I love it..

Bad Management

very badly managed hotel and the management is very poor. no job security unless you have someone influential up. too much of politics. the working environment is very bad.

Working with IHG

IHG is one of very few international hotel chains that really takes care of their employees. Though the salaries may not be the best in the industry but one can expect a stable job and one can build career with the company. IHG has many Training programs that help an employee to hone leadership skills and grow with organization. However working conditions also depends on how professional owning company is. I really enjoyed working with IHG.

it was good.

It was great pleasure to work in IHG. I had got many opportunities to learn about the Leadership skills. Our working environment was multi cultures. The most things i like about the IHG group is training programs, carrier opportunities and Costumer service etc.

Fun and learned a lot about hotel as a first timer working as hotelier

Give me a lot of opportunity and career growth. As a first timer working in hotel I have learned a lot and it helps me in terms of financially. I owe my career growth in this company.

The Joyful Intercontinental life

Very nice place to work with a lot of support and guidance to be better , i have started here as a minibar attendant and within 3 years i have gor 2 promotions to be an outlet supervisor . i have learned much about team work and how to fit to any team fast regardless nationality,religion or language . the hardest part of my job is we are always busy in the public holidays so we can not celebrate much . but at the other hand when we celebrate we are making our own holiday with too much fun .

Pros

free meals, free accomodation

Cons

one hour break, one day off weekly, medical insurance and 2 minutes away accomodation

Luxus és business egy helyen

Fantasztikusan sokszínű csapat és kiváló vezetőség, akik folyamatosan fejlesztik munkavállalóikat.

Good company and very good experience

I am working with good experience management and good team .and nice hotel industry one of the best company in the world . Intercontinental was good experience with me.

Pros

Good food

Cons

Break time and working hours also flexible

Friendly staff and Gym complete equipment

Good hospitality service and good workplace with variety food in cafeteria.Friendly staff with good facility in Gym, Cafeteria and good staff accomaodation

Pros

with free midnight snacks

Cons

1hour break, 50%discount in F&B outlets, healthcard

Dynamic and goal-oriented, professional with 14-years experience in Food & Beverage, Customer oriented , Communicative and Leadership skills, seeking

plan your day very well adaptation leadership skills team spirit doing a large outside catering for large company and result of a great revenue of the hotel such as family fun day

Pros

freem meal

Cons

short breaks

InterContinental Hotel is such a nice company, this is my first job and I learnt alot here.

InterContinenal Doha the City is one of the best hotel in the word. I was work as a VIP waitres at Club lounge for 1 year an 5 months and I learned a lot since my first time job ever. I learned how to be a responsible person and know how to organized the things and to manage your time, team work is one important thing and communicate all the time to your colleagues.

Pros

Free everything

Cons

9 working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits