Hyundai Engineering & Construction

Hyundai Engineering & Construction Employee Reviews

Great experience and my honour to work in Hyundai Engineering & Construction
It was a great experience working in a multinational company such as Hyundai Engineering & Construction.

As a Planning Manager, I had an opportunity to work with so many professionals from different countries in a prestigious project in Qatar.

It was my first experience working in a Korean company. I admired their hardworking culture and professionalism. It was my honour to be able to work and contribute to this reputable company!
A stepping stone to learn and work abroad
I learned to communicate with colleagues as the work progress. I have learned to write letters as per the contract. I don't like to work 12 hours with only 2 Fridays of holiday per month.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Long hours of work
Working at Hyundai from 6am to 6 pm everyday with 2 hour breaktime is challenging since everything is in fast pace, so I recommend it to my friends but I have to inform them of longer hour of work.
Productive and Work hard
The biggest lesson I learned this year is to not force anything; conversations, friendships,relationships, attention, love, anything forced is just not worth fighting for, whatever flows flows, what crashes crashes. it is what it is.
Developed me as a person with full of confident.
What I missed the most is the morning exercise, it help me a lot and most specially my health.

What I like hyundai is the team building and sharing.
Grateful to work with them
I don't have much to say about this company. I am very grateful that they give me a chance to work in their company even though I don't have any experience in Document Controlling. Hyundai Engineering & Construction is the 1st great company in the world.
On-site day to day activities involving client and sub-contractors
On-site day to day activities involving client and sub-contractors in Hamad Bin Khalifa Medical City project for the interior fit out installation and finishes.
Challenging but long work timings.
I am a licensed CIVIL Engineer in qualification with more than 20 years of employment experiences (more than 10 years in the Philippines and more than 7years in Qatar).

My most working experience here in Qatar is handling and dealing with Commercial aspects in the Pre-contract and Post contract works. Hence, I am a Quantity Surveyor who measures and controls the prices of the building world from the start and completion of the projects for Subcontractors and Clients.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyundai Engineering & Construction?
Competitive Work
* Work like warriors to complete your daily target
* Like punctuality and respect.

* Good to say that they keep their promise.

* To be rated us good.

* Workload during completion of a project.

* Days after project completion.
Good Working Environment
Great work/life balance and environment. Benefits are great. CEO is friendly and the the workers have created a family-like environment that makes you feel like home.
Empresa agradáve de trabalharl
Cultura de trabalho tipo regime militar mas de facil adapatcao
Pros
Multinacional estavel
Cons
Nao existencia de beneficios extra
Painting, room decorater, and art Ana design
Expert in painting and room decorator which enhance create prsentertable environment ,working in busy located areas where there different people visit regularly
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Free launch
Productive Work Place
HDEC is one of the leading company was really glad to join as it helped me a lot to grow as an architect and a coordinator special dealing with so much diversified nationalities and different culture backgrounds.
very productive
very productive and good benefit specially when the employee is working outside of Korea.
good promotion opportunity and well organized training system and very strong relationship between workers is required.
Experience on the field of electrical engineering project in Desalination and Power Plant -Race Track project, independent water desalination & powe
Through my Experiences, I Develop Strong Organizational Skills, Flexible Reliable with High Integrity and Motivated to Meet the Challenges facing Today’s demanding Projects. All my work and my group are in line with the illustration of the project plan, all the rules that must be followed and implemented on the site.
Good Experience
A lot of experience starting to project up to completion of project, I learned top management system, good relation to people.

There culture is very interesting and likeable, people are very understanding and helpful.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Long hours but enough.
Well Workplace
Hyundai is a great workplace and here is my opinion below,

- Workday : 28/30

- I learned specially payroll, how to handle manpower supplier, how to open bank account, how to work ERP like more.

-Workplace culture is very good.

- The hardest part of my job is Time sheet (manual payroll related).

-The most enjoyable part of my job is handling manpower supplier and payroll.
good safety culture
A typical day at work is always morning exercise by 0600 hours then TBT on a daily basis before site work.
I learnt good managerial skills while i was with them.

i must confess that Hyundai has a good workplace culture.
Pros
provides overtime for both staffs and workers.
Cons
long hours of work.
Worldwide company hyundai engineering construction co.Ltd
Hyundai engineering and construction co.Ltd worldwide company more than people working world the best facilities available in hyundai engineering company everything is good safety accommodation health transportation everything is okey this hyundai engineering company
Pros
Everywhere
Cons
Wonderful
Hard work and have a good attitude
im i type of worker can follow simple rules and i can work anywhere if if ever in need in company. And i am types of person can work any types of person i can deal with anybody and i am types person can acept my fault. The best of me is that i am loyal to the company as my job done per assignment. i can work as permanently in the company.
hyundai is good training for newbie in the job
there is no work and life balance

no job securities

you are like disposable thing to them

working hours is very long (12 hours a day)

no good benefits

they really dont' care

only work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hyundai Engineering & Construction. Our community is ready to answer.
Hyundai Engineering & Construction Reviews by Location