Hyatt Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace
Guest Relations Officer (Former Employee) –  QatarJanuary 14, 2019
Having worked in a prestigious international hotel, I have learned the importance of brand standards, and quality of service delivery along with customer satisfaction.My day within the department in which I was place, encompassed various tasks involving front office functions,guest relations and food and beverage. The work environment is diverse, with many cultures from which you can learn from. The most enjoyable part liaising with guests from all corners of the world as well as working with many nationalities and learning their cultures.

Other Hyatt Employee Reviews

It is very good company. I wish all the best hyatt
Team Leader, Room Service Waiter (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 12, 2019
Qatar all so good place to work. Deperent nationality guys i had find. Very nice work there with all nationality. Serving foods and drinks. I got good experience night clubs and finedining, room service i use to work all places. Thanks my lovely team.
Assistant Manager (F&B Department) (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 7, 2019
No comments everything is fine. Good management and good place to work. Lot of activities, fun, giving more opportunities to work other country. Classroom and online training are provided.

54K