Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace
Guest Relations Officer (Former Employee) –  QatarJanuary 14, 2019
Having worked in a prestigious international hotel, I have learned the importance of brand standards, and quality of service delivery along with customer satisfaction.My day within the department in which I was place, encompassed various tasks involving front office functions,guest relations and food and beverage. The work environment is diverse, with many cultures from which you can learn from. The most enjoyable part liaising with guests from all corners of the world as well as working with many nationalities and learning their cultures.

Other Hyatt Employee Reviews

beautiful place to work
Doha as Housekeeping Team Leader (Former Employee) –  qatar west bayDecember 12, 2019
i love to work for hyatt as i there were lots of training on line and practical as well as therory , aslo i had 2 days weekly off , we had policy and procedure of the hotel need to follow up
staff were working hard and use to enjoy their work
Fair working enviroment
JR EVENT ORGANIZER (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 20, 2019
Continue's awarding staff base on there performances,en this use to give us morale to work hard.In security deperment some security protocol were for few pple.

54.2K