Hyatt Employee Review

Diversed and
Guest Relation Officer (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarDecember 26, 2017
We were able to share our individual skills and leadership upon working with different cultures.
Able to expand my boundaries in terms of work relationship
Learned not only the etiquettes of being a working individual but also small and basic stuffs such as language(arabic) which enables us to converse with our customers/clients without hesitations.
Pros
Shuttle service, Food and lodging
Cons
Long hours of work, out of line work

Other Hyatt Employee Reviews

best leading hospitality recognize world class standard
supervisor (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 15, 2019
i love to work in any type of hospitality its my first experiences in different hotels around the middle east, i meet different people around the world and i love management who teach me a lot of my career grow,i world different type of culture people and i like to adopt there culture,i had many challenges when i am handling my department alone with different other department there request and needs but i love to handle different challenges.
It is very good company. I wish all the best hyatt
Team Leader, Room Service Waiter (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 12, 2019
Qatar all so good place to work. Deperent nationality guys i had find. Very nice work there with all nationality. Serving foods and drinks. I got good experience night clubs and finedining, room service i use to work all places. Thanks my lovely team.

54K