Hyatt Employee Review

swimming, playing football and reading books
Control Room Operator (Current Employee) –  Qatar dohaDecember 16, 2017
Grand Hyatt Hotel Doha, Qatar Oversee all security operations and plans for property. Ensure employees and guests against theft. Investigate fraud. Able to use diplomacy and tact to diffuse tense situations. Conduct interior and exterior searches. Maintain confidentiality. Reputation for running organized, efficient operation. Relevant Training
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare

Other Hyatt Employee Reviews

best leading hospitality recognize world class standard
supervisor (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 15, 2019
i love to work in any type of hospitality its my first experiences in different hotels around the middle east, i meet different people around the world and i love management who teach me a lot of my career grow,i world different type of culture people and i like to adopt there culture,i had many challenges when i am handling my department alone with different other department there request and needs but i love to handle different challenges.
It is very good company. I wish all the best hyatt
Team Leader, Room Service Waiter (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 12, 2019
Qatar all so good place to work. Deperent nationality guys i had find. Very nice work there with all nationality. Serving foods and drinks. I got good experience night clubs and finedining, room service i use to work all places. Thanks my lovely team.

54K