Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews

Found 71 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,955 reviews

Just a little bit busy and tired because of the Spa is big space much rounding checking walkng

To assist the guest and greeted all guests in warm friendly manner to createca positive first impressions of spa, Refilled professional spa products as a necessary, consistently followed all required protocols skills scheduling spa appoitments.

Pros

Beach, Restaurant, Louge

Cons

Health and Wellness Spa and Salon

Just a work

I've spent 3 years working at grand hyatt doha, in general experience was bad, only good thing is i made a good friends. Salary is small, working 12 ,14 Hours every day but company doesn't pay any single coins. Food in staff caféteria so terrible , promotions for the same nationality your manager no matter how is your performance at work. 8 staff staying in 1 apartment. All uniforms old like using last 15 years.

Pros

Cons

Extra hours, small salary, no promotion

Good to work with

One of the best group and have good working culture. People are nurtured by managers. I had good managers and taught me a lot about operation and management skills

challengable place to work

very competitive hotel chain to work with, with professional management, multicultural atmosphere, training is one of the most characteristics for the staff

beautiful place to work

i love to work for hyatt as i there were lots of training on line and practical as well as therory , aslo i had 2 days weekly off , we had policy and procedure of the hotel need to follow up staff were working hard and use to enjoy their work

Fair working enviroment

Continue's awarding staff base on there performances,en this use to give us morale to work hard.In security deperment some security protocol were for few pple.

JOb securty,job culture,management,compensation benefit,job work/life balance

productive ,fun and interesting,exciting with good managements in place. The treat everyone equally with respect and humility and they are very professional managements

best leading hospitality recognize world class standard

i love to work in any type of hospitality its my first experiences in different hotels around the middle east, i meet different people around the world and i love management who teach me a lot of my career grow,i world different type of culture people and i like to adopt there culture,i had many challenges when i am handling my department alone with different other department there request and needs but i love to handle different challenges.

It is very good company. I wish all the best hyatt

Qatar all so good place to work. Deperent nationality guys i had find. Very nice work there with all nationality. Serving foods and drinks. I got good experience night clubs and finedining, room service i use to work all places. Thanks my lovely team.

No comments everything is fine. Good management and good place to work. Lot of activities, fun, giving more opportunities to work other country. Classroom and online training are provided.

Good hotel,i can learn so fast about hotel management as per house keeping attandent

I think this best hotel for training, good people, good management, good property, good HR, and they given me salary when training time,this is a good.

I can work under the my pressure

To be important for other people ,good experience hotel ,good management, good people, good hospitality, always follow the hotel policy and than I hope can join with your company ,thank you.

Very Professional work place

a Very professional company , where you may develop your experience in a fast and short period of time. you are getting paid on time with no delay.

Diversified experience

good company to start your career with , then move to another company to advance your career profile. The Work/ Life Balance is Zero. No Job advancement , and No promotion. No Salary Increment. Working for additional Hours without being paid for the same.

i am learning everyday here

it a good place for work experience and your career i am learning everyday from my colleagues my manager from the trainings i am having here, our workplace culture is we are different but we are same, the most hardest part of the job when we have a lot of groups coming and going in the same time, and about the most enjoyable part of the job when we have a funny guest in house that we can spend a good time with them at work

Pros

breakfast, lunch, dinner

Cons

breaks

Good experience

Grand Hyatt gave me the chance to improve all my skills(driving,communication,interaction) I loved the job I had,I loved driving guest's cars this job helped me to be the perfectionist I am now

Good team work in Grand Hyatt.

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms of Service.

Pros

Good for the food.

Cons

Perfect.

Wonderful place to work. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. Loved the warm exit and the disciplined etiquette of work. Only hope it will grow in diversity and specialisation.

Commentaire

Dans ce rôle, j'ai eu l'occasion de prendre en charge le segment gouvernemental qui impliquait la gérance es hauts fonctionnaires et des délégations protocolaires de haut niveau. Cette succesion était un renforcement du poste précédent, qui ne traitait que des activités commerciales. De plus, j’ai supervisé le département en l’absence du directeur des ventes, en créant un plan d'évolution de carrière pour chaque individuel.

Pros

Prestige d'avoir reçu tels profils de clientele

Cons

Clients très exigeants

Productive and fun workplace

Having worked in a prestigious international hotel, I have learned the importance of brand standards, and quality of service delivery along with customer satisfaction.My day within the department in which I was place, encompassed various tasks involving front office functions,guest relations and food and beverage. The work environment is diverse, with many cultures from which you can learn from. The most enjoyable part liaising with guests from all corners of the world as well as working with many nationalities and learning their cultures.

good place to work

the opining day of the beach party in Grand Hyatt was very special and unique while i have the biggest amount of guest in my career life, i have learned much thing of my leader how to be managed and mentor, i have enjoined the different culture i work with that give the opportunity to understand people thinking, the hardest part i have face in my work that when i have much task and the challenge to handle all, the most enjoyable part of the job the people i work with that give me more experience about the world.

Pros

learning, development, achieving

Cons

the traveling from home town to the place i work

4.8K