Hilton

Hilton Management reviews

I learned alot, the way how the standard works on field. the people management is really good while you learning in the hard way but is priceless when you have knowledge.
Management required good experienced people need to aduit ever six month and leason to the people and slove the issue Lot of good people moved from thier becuse they are not appreciate for their hard work for past three years
Best Place to work Managerial Skills Competitive Management Fun and Relaxed workplace Hardest part is diversity Competitive and Stable Friendly Team Members
Accommodation is disaster, food in cafeteria also, attitude from management is like you are not even a human. no benefits, really I’m very upset that i choose this hotel to work in Qatar. Don’t recommend at all to work there
Every day was interesting and informative. every day I learned something new. The hotel provided many trainings concerning my work position. all The trainings I passed successfully and got all the certificates. Management provided all the necessary information and provided support in all situations. The hardest part of the job was work with multiple nationalities. But over time, you understand their culture and traditions and it becomes easy and clear. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the satisfied faces of visitors and receive new information every day.
Unfortunately I'm a casual in Hilton Doha. Management in Hilton is excellent they treat me as a staff they give a chance to prove myself that im the best attendant ,i really appreciate that they are like me to work with ,however i leave doha because my contract been finished. And my company al Albee group.didnt give a chance for me to transfer at Hilton Doha.. Hilton Doha hotel is a nice place and thanks a lot I've learn so many things.
Pros
Free foods, and services
Cons
Enough hours
nice work of place but list of opprtionity management is not low support to all staff but all staff is good like a family supporting each others but poor of benefits..
I work for 9 hours a day, 6 days a week. It's a shifting schedule in Room Service. I handle morning, afternoon and night shift in rotation. I learned leadership, integrity, honesty and time management which I apply in an every day task. The management inspires the all team members to do their best at work and to show ownership in every situation that we are facing. The workplace culture is diverse; I am interacting with different nationalities that helps me to grow as an individual personal and professional. The challenging part of the job is the language barrier between the staff and the guests. It is quite difficult to express the exact words that you pertain because not all people have the same understanding of what you are referring to. However, this challenge helps me to adapt on how I will train my staff/ on how the guest will understand. The most enjoyable part of the job is the guest satisfaction.
Pros
Free lunch
management not that really good, not supportive at all and no job security, salary and benefits are un fair with harsh working conditions though the accomodation is really so nice
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hilton?
-A typical day at work: I work on my to do list to update website with new promotions, special offers. I send and schedule email campaigns. I make sure that the collateral that was designed previously is approved and get comments for changes. I sit with f&b team to get more promotional briefs.I prepare new tasks for the designer to do. - What I learned: Handing from a marketing brief, preparing marketing plan, executing the plan, preparing email campaign plan, updating brand website to include the promo, including the promotion in the newsletter, creating collateral for the promotion.. until the promotion is live. - Management: Every person sees and communicates things differently. Everyone expects marketing to do everything and they don't want to follow the correct brief form or brand guidelines since they don't know it. The hardest part of my job would be getting complete briefs of new promotions as outlets managers don't have final approval on the promotion details such as price. so sometimes after the collateral has been finalised, the offer could get cancelled or moved to the next month. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have a strong team and we share the load and responsibilities of each task effectively. Even on a tight deadline, we always do the best we can. The General Manager is simply the best.
Pros
great team
Cons
horrible food in cafeteria
Enjoyable duty, I learned and got training on various subjects which is related to my job. Very good management. wonderful colleague and beach side view is so nice. since the hotel was opening, lots of things had to do to establish.
Enjoy working with people of different backgrounds, temperaments and nationality. Good management and team members.
Pros
a lot of trainings and building your future.
Cons
healthcare
The way management training the team members work wise and personally good to work
In any work place you will meet people from other part of the world and you will need too much adjustment specially if their started to learned of everything and that's even more harder because you need someone to help you not for you to suffer but at some point I feel happy and proud when they learned, I mold them to become someone you'll never expect. The management are still on point of adjusting as well since they just opened it they are trying to create more ideas. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I know i did my best all the time.
Pros
free accomodation, food allowance & transportation
Cons
benefits for healthcare
it was good , teamwork and family place , Doha is very hot place but as Hilton was good even management was not very support but the roles by Hilton world wide is known is very good for employees