Hilton Employee Reviews

Found 41 reviews matching the search See all 12,445 reviews
its fun and very stressful job but really experiencing to work in hilton
BUS BOY/OUTLET WAITER (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarOctober 3, 2019
I learned alot, the way how the standard works on field.
the people management is really good while you learning in the hard way but is priceless when you have knowledge.
Competitive and Stable
Fun and Relaxed workplace
Hardest part is diversity
Competitive and Stable
Friendly Team Members
Its a great place to work with and we can learn a lot of this from this hotel.
Kitchen (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 29, 2019
working in hilton is a great honour.i've learned a lot from this hotel as a profession and for the living and always a pleasure to work in this hotel.
The worst management ever
Bartender (Former Employee) –  QatarJune 14, 2019
Accommodation is disaster, food in cafeteria also, attitude from management is like you are not even a human. no benefits, really I’m very upset that i choose this hotel to work in Qatar. Don’t recommend at all to work there
Good Place but Boring
Waiter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 17, 2019
Nice Place in Doha but Boring due to its location on arabic country. there are some culture you need to follow on this type of countries. and the salary is too low for the position.
motivation
Bar captain (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 5, 2019
Hilton Motivates me all the time, its a really great place to work, I having a good time to learn and polish my ability and knowledge. Hotel vision mission and values its all about to taking care of there people and their guest.
Pros
Yes they provide 24 hours cafetria
Cons
A nice place to grow and to develop
Front Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 5, 2019
its a milting pot place where there a variety of nationalities sharing the same patient and the same success.i started as Telephone Operator and with the encouragement of the managers and the couching of the HR department i took a lot of course training and i develop my skills in the reception as i become a team leader .
Productive and fun working place
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Doha, QADecember 23, 2018
I enjoyed working there though I was working under a company that placed me in Hilton...hilton was paying well but when it come to our company that took us the salary was low or not paying that's why I left
Pros
Free lunches and tips
Cons
Short breaks
productive and fun place to work
Bartender (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 20, 2018
good company with benefits for employees and can can grow and gain good position if you have patience and keep working hard for longer without asking anything to anyone.
Pros
employees benefits
Cons
limited growth
Hilton Family
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 5, 2018
It's my favorite chain to work for , being grown up within the chain been learnt and skilled in their properties.
was indeed a real fun and positive.
Pros
learning and fun
Cons
nothing to say maybe less wages
it was a wonderful experience where I learned a lot
Waitress, hostess (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 29, 2018
Every day was interesting and informative. every day I learned something new.
The hotel provided many trainings concerning my work position. all The trainings I passed successfully and got all the certificates.
Management provided all the necessary information and provided support in all situations.
The hardest part of the job was work with multiple nationalities. But over time, you understand their culture and traditions and it becomes easy and clear.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the satisfied faces of visitors and receive new information every day.
Friendly staff and management
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 14, 2018
Unfortunately I'm a casual in Hilton Doha. Management in Hilton is excellent they treat me as a staff they give a chance to prove myself that im the best attendant ,i really appreciate that they are like me to work with ,however i leave doha because my contract been finished. And my company al Albee group.didnt give a chance for me to transfer at Hilton Doha.. Hilton Doha hotel is a nice place and thanks a lot I've learn so many things.
Pros
Free foods, and services
Cons
Enough hours
challanging place to work
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 21, 2018
it was a good place to work and the rewards sometimes failed to come. The hard part of work it was to take the responsibility of security department after manager been terminated.
Pros
trust of the people (staff)
Cons
long neverending hours
Amazing and friendly people
DOORMAN (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 26, 2018
I had a good interaction with different races
Good cooperation with other department staffs
Equality responsibility to everyone was a mandate
Change of menu at staff cafeteria was awesome
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
Duty of 8 hours
A very big and nice hotel
Hostess/Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Qatar DohaMarch 21, 2018
I have had very nice time in this place , i become stronger than anytime becouse , i had the honour to work in Trder Vics , very famous and special restaurant all around the world
productive and fun games
HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  qatarFebruary 24, 2018
being one of the ihg group of companies Hilton hotel gives u an opportunity to grow in terms of personal development the salary is compatible with the work and the staff are very friendly and honest if i was to recommend i would recommend it
Team work,ownership,integrity,hospitality
Spa Therapist and customer relations (Current Employee) –  DohaFebruary 14, 2018
I love my work place
First of all because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. This truly creates a family environment where everybody is there for each other,
secondly because people care about me as a person and about my professional growth. There is a genuine spirit of cooperation and shared goals all revolving around helping the customer that I have not found at other corporations,
Third What I love about my work place is the collaborative environment and I love having a voice. My boss listens to my ideas and the whole team works together to make them happen. We all support each other and work together to offer creative feedback and them made our ideas a reality. I love being appreciated and listened .
Pros
free lunch, accommodation and transportation
Cons
short break, health insurance
pruductive work job but luck of oppurtionity
Bellman concierge (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 28, 2017
nice work of place but list of opprtionity management is not low support to all staff but all staff is good like a family supporting each others but poor of benefits..
work palace
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Qatar DohaOctober 22, 2017
In our kitchen we are 9 people. we all are like a family member.There was work enviroment is very good.I was very happy there.our all seniour are very good and helpful.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hur
Hilton Experience
Captain Waiter (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 22, 2017
I work for 9 hours a day, 6 days a week. It's a shifting schedule in Room Service. I handle morning, afternoon and night shift in rotation. I learned leadership, integrity, honesty and time management which I apply in an every day task. The management inspires the all team members to do their best at work and to show ownership in every situation that we are facing. The workplace culture is diverse; I am interacting with different nationalities that helps me to grow as an individual personal and professional. The challenging part of the job is the language barrier between the staff and the guests. It is quite difficult to express the exact words that you pertain because not all people have the same understanding of what you are referring to. However, this challenge helps me to adapt on how I will train my staff/ on how the guest will understand. The most enjoyable part of the job is the guest satisfaction.
Pros
Free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K