Hilton

Hilton Employee Reviews

Productive and normal workplace for experience
working from 6 P.M. to 3 P.M.
Provide accommodation and transportation.

Bad food in staff mess.

Normal accommodation, far away from city.

Easy to be promoted
Hilton double trees
Hotel is good location is good but the GM from sales backgrounds and from Egypt so for he send at least 150 employees from that hotel including some HOD’s also move from their due to him even his own country people
Location is good
Management required good experienced people need to aduit ever six month and leason to the people and slove the issue
Lot of good people moved from thier becuse they are not appreciate for their hard work for past three years
I would recommend anyone to come and learn in Hilton
It was a new moment for me to be able to work with different people who give you your space to express yourself, and able to learn different cultures from different people. My mind has been able to capture new things.
Always great to work in hilton
The best company ever, they care about all staff , free wifi at work and at accomodation, staff are great and friendly. Accomodation is also nice and good ambiance
Productive and quality experience
Great work culture, they value equally to team member and guest.Great place to grow, lots of training and development.One of most exciting place to work.
its fun and very stressful job but really experiencing to work in hilton
I learned alot, the way how the standard works on field.
the people management is really good while you learning in the hard way but is priceless when you have knowledge.
Competitive and Stable
Best Place to work
Managerial Skills

Competitive Management

Fun and Relaxed workplace

Hardest part is diversity

Competitive and Stable

Friendly Team Members
Its a great place to work with and we can learn a lot of this from this hotel.
working in hilton is a great honour.i've learned a lot from this hotel as a profession and for the living and always a pleasure to work in this hotel.
The worst management ever
Accommodation is disaster, food in cafeteria also, attitude from management is like you are not even a human. no benefits, really I’m very upset that i choose this hotel to work in Qatar. Don’t recommend at all to work there
Good Place but Boring
Nice Place in Doha but Boring due to its location on arabic country. there are some culture you need to follow on this type of countries. and the salary is too low for the position.
motivation
Hilton Motivates me all the time, its a really great place to work, I having a good time to learn and polish my ability and knowledge. Hotel vision mission and values its all about to taking care of there people and their guest.
Pros
Yes they provide 24 hours cafetria
Cons
A nice place to grow and to develop
its a milting pot place where there a variety of nationalities sharing the same patient and the same success.i started as Telephone Operator and with the encouragement of the managers and the couching of the HR department i took a lot of course training and i develop my skills in the reception as i become a team leader .
Productive and fun working place
I enjoyed working there though I was working under a company that placed me in Hilton...hilton was paying well but when it come to our company that took us the salary was low or not paying that's why I left
Pros
Free lunches and tips
Cons
Short breaks
productive and fun place to work
good company with benefits for employees and can can grow and gain good position if you have patience and keep working hard for longer without asking anything to anyone.
Pros
employees benefits
Cons
limited growth
Hilton Family
It's my favorite chain to work for , being grown up within the chain been learnt and skilled in their properties.
was indeed a real fun and positive.
Pros
learning and fun
Cons
nothing to say maybe less wages
it was a wonderful experience where I learned a lot
Every day was interesting and informative. every day I learned something new.
The hotel provided many trainings concerning my work position. all The trainings I passed successfully and got all the certificates.

Management provided all the necessary information and provided support in all situations.

The hardest part of the job was work with multiple nationalities. But over time, you understand their culture and traditions and it becomes easy and clear.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the satisfied faces of visitors and receive new information every day.
Friendly staff and management
Unfortunately I'm a casual in Hilton Doha. Management in Hilton is excellent they treat me as a staff they give a chance to prove myself that im the best attendant ,i really appreciate that they are like me to work with ,however i leave doha because my contract been finished. And my company al Albee group.didnt give a chance for me to transfer at Hilton Doha.. Hilton Doha hotel is a nice place and thanks a lot I've learn so many things.
Pros
Free foods, and services
Cons
Enough hours
challanging place to work
it was a good place to work and the rewards sometimes failed to come. The hard part of work it was to take the responsibility of security department after manager been terminated.
Pros
trust of the people (staff)
Cons
long neverending hours
Amazing and friendly people
I had a good interaction with different races
Good cooperation with other department staffs

Equality responsibility to everyone was a mandate

Change of menu at staff cafeteria was awesome
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
Duty of 8 hours
A very big and nice hotel
I have had very nice time in this place , i become stronger than anytime becouse , i had the honour to work in Trder Vics , very famous and special restaurant all around the world