Hill International

Hill International Employee Reviews

Qatar24 reviews
Great team work and participation management. Multi national Management with great experience from all over the world. the only reason I left was to be reunited with the Family in Canada
An international company with professional attitude.
Very good organized.

Always proactive towards the clients needs.

Very good relation with client representatives.
Had support from my supervisor, was always ready to assist. Has access to personal career improvement. Salary was paid to employee, so they can manage their finances
good work environment, friendly workmates, challenging tasks, handling 2-3 projects at the same time, leaning new technique and software, good company benefits.
Over all Hill is good company all the colleges are so kind full and help full to support for company

Office staffs were supporting their own nationalities few politics were happens during my carrier especially Philippines supports their own peoples
Hill International is well known, great project management company, well known all over the world. It has great culture of looking after its employees.
Good working environment. Colleagues are friendy and accomodating. HR supports the staff and gives fair treatment to every staff. Site staff are supportive.
The staff are very accommodating and friendly. They see to it that you're very much welcome even though you're new in the team. Since you're new in the team, they will assist and guide you to any guidelines in the procedures and see to it that
A very focused PMC consultancy firm. Managing massive projects throughout the world. They have the experience and the systems to manage these huge, complex projects.
I learnt that the PMC's role is to be the client's close advisor and that the role can be highly political and requires a deft touch to align your professional judgement with the needs of the client. On a major project where programme over-runs easily happen, and the country has given commitments to achieve certain dates, the PMC can play a significant role in charting a course through these difficulties by managing the Contractor and his deadlines to allow the client to meet the given dates.
Pros
professional organisation
Cons
very long hours
Hill International's management is like as if your working with family, working hours are sometimes reduced depending on the work load done during the week.
Good management when a true and real concerned leader is managing the team. People loves to be pleased especially the clients secretary as if they are the owner.
Pros
ABle to meet good people
Cons
Personal attacked when they dont like you they will oust you.
had nice experience working for hill in mall of qatar with Rayyan hotel and especially restaurants. it was a good experience to work with Ucc but management was tough.
Nice place to work , No value benefit , Cooperating , Understanding , Vacation policy's are the best , Flexibility in work , Good people and the managers are good
I'm dealing with several stakeholders on daily basis which strengthen my communication skills. I'm managing a team of 7 employees from 3 countries where we frequently exchange professional and life experience.
Working hours are acceptable, projects are of good repute such as Al Bidda Tower, Zig Zag tower, American School Doha, etc. Workplace culture is acceptable.
Pros
Good job security
Cons
Visa transfer NOC not provided
Good Experience with hill company. the Metro project in DOHA is big & large project for 2024 FIFA at DOHA.

A good Company with good benefits for employee.
I had the privelege of working on an exciting and busy project. I immensly enjoyed working there. I was based on site during the role and the time flew quickly. I was mobilized quickly and efficiently by the HR team.
Pros
Big company with high profile projects
Working with Hill International is the most exciting and the most interesting part of my work experience, i learned a lot professionally within the tenure of work with the company. my colleagues are very friendly and supportive as long as the management. There are times that i am having difficulty with the IT matters that sometimes asked me to do though learning it afterwards, for me working with Hill is awesome.
Hill International is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They recognize people's achievements and reward them for their efforts. Hill is also an international company with offices in over 100 countries around the world and this offers a great level of choices to the employee.
Wonderful experience with diverse nationalities, professional attitudes, respect to policy and procedures.
Team work. No politics. You can be what you want depending on your competence and hard work . consistency is the key to success.
Pros
Healthy working environment, Good leaders and employees
Cons
long working hours with low salaries
Fun work place and average amount of red tap as with any large firm.
However the job security due to business development department is weak which creates an insecure job stability.
Pros
Reliable to stand by the company policies
Cons
The Business Developement personel are weak.