HBK CONTRACTING

HBK CONTRACTING Employee Reviews

HBK contracting company is one of the best places for exposure in the field of design and construction,

HBK contracting company is one of the best places for exposure in the field of design and construction. I have personally been honored to work under the guidance of the best Architects and mentors here.

Not Applicable

Nothing yet any typical work while working. I did want to learn something but the environment did not support me. About management NO COMMENTS. Workplace culture Hectic. Almost a job is a part of Hardness. Nothing Enjoyment at all.

Pros

Meal Good

Cons

Have Short Brake / No Comments about Health

Unprofessional work environment

Depending your site of work the outdoor site has many challenges as coworkers are unprofessional, untrained and uncivilised. Company does not take good care of their labourers as they are given a very cheap/bad accommodation living under pathetic condition. They do not bother about the health/safey of their tradesman and labourers.

Good company and work environment

It is a good company and work environment, i learned how to coordinate to higher management regarding the safety matters.. Should be focus to your duties and area of responsibilities. Management is very helpful and supportive to their employee's. All employee's are supportive and cooperative.

Working at Hbk is good and I definitely encourage people who want to work at Hbk

I'm very much satisfied working with Hbk because every activity is process driven and management is very much involved in supporting to clear the issues

A good place to work in

it was a good Experience to work HBK, the work environment was good, the people there are helpful. The management was ok. I was working there as an intern, the HR manager told us that we are welcome to go and work there once we graduate from Qatar University, but once we applied they simply did not even accept to meet us

Good

I have good work experience in this company, In future I get job in this company I want to join it. Good staff, management etc. Good accommodation for staff, labour's have food walfare facility. Safety at work site are also good. Good HSE Sept.

Good company with growth for youngsters

HBK Contracting is one of the leading construction companies of Qatar with a professional management and very good senior managers. A good place to work for.

productive work with tremendous challenge in the competetive market

very good company salary and triple bonus on time including project incentive.Good team work in every project have separate skilled worker and trained staff who never take rest without finish job even cancel annual vacation for 4 to 5 years.

Good company

* Salary - Average * Salary pay date - good for staffs * Communication - good * Respect for Employees- Average * Increment & bonus - Average * Technical - Good * Accomodation - Good * Food - Average

Jobs at HBK CONTRACTING

See more jobs

Career Experience

I was assigned in HR, Concrete Plant, Steel Fabrication and Engineering Department and these exposures helped me better understand the Construction Industry. It gave me confidence and skills to further advance my knowledge and skills.

Exceptional Working Experience

I have learned a lot in construction. Normally, we have good coordination in terms of work relationship. We have usual gatherings amongst our department and team building activities. The hardest part of the job was handling multiple shop drawings which were not in compliance according to standard client procedures (i.e; drawing number formats and categorization) that were submitted with sub-contractors thereby causing delay. We had to drop the contract with them and we had to extend our working time in order to complete the project.

management good,transport good, timely salary

management good. transport good. timely salary. no cons. Provided technical expertise for IT network design, implementation, optimization and upgrade.

Pros

timely salary

Good to be there

Quite an interesting place to be. A good mixture of management personnel from different backgrounds and geographical location. Senior Management is approachable

Excellent company

Excellent company with a good top Management.I am enjoyed working in HBK company I was leave this company due to project ending at Lusail. I am ready to work again if HBK company to gave me opportunity.

Pros

Cons

1 hour lunch break

perfect workplace and good environment

6 months and still learning new things here as i have developed my skills also and gained more experiance in HVAC, and drainage and firefighting system.

Pros

free food, transport, overtime

Cons

nothing

very good company

the company helped us to learn a lot during our internship in one of their projects, the staff was really friendly and helpful and had a very good work ethic

Safety with 12 years experience present in qatara

I have done nebosh 123/ iosh / oshas 18001/2007/ member of wso with a proven record in safety field I am ready to give my gratitude with experience to your esteemed company

Pros

Accod food transp

Cons

A professional company to work with

It was almost 4 years to work with a high level of professional contracting co. Multiple tasks with much coordination issues. Coordination with neighboring contractors. Liaise with the Client and the stake holders.

Ethical recruitment

Its a good company of reviewing the effective employee surveys Effective learning and broadcasting the knowledge in the field of construction Ethical recruitment process

Pros

Free accommodation and transport

Cons

Health insurance

good company and good HR

Great learning experience, company have good business ethics and a very solid background in engineering projects. One of the best contractors in the region.
  • HBK CONTRACTING