HBK CONTRACTING

HBK CONTRACTING Employee Reviews

Qatar36 reviews
HBK contracting company is one of the best places for exposure in the field of design and construction. I have personally been honored to work under the guidance of the best Architects and mentors here.
Nothing yet any typical work while working. I did want to learn something but the environment did not support me. About management NO COMMENTS. Workplace culture Hectic. Almost a job is a part of Hardness. Nothing Enjoyment at all.
Pros
Meal Good
Cons
Have Short Brake / No Comments about Health
Depending your site of work the outdoor site has many challenges as coworkers are unprofessional, untrained and uncivilised. Company does not take good care of their labourers as they are given a very cheap/bad accommodation living under pathetic condition. They do not bother about the health/safey of their tradesman and labourers.
It is a good company and work environment, i learned how to coordinate to higher management regarding the safety matters.. Should be focus to your duties and area of responsibilities. Management is very helpful and supportive to their employee's. All employee's are supportive and cooperative.
I'm very much satisfied working with Hbk because every activity is process driven and management is very much involved in supporting to clear the issues
it was a good Experience to work HBK, the work environment was good, the people there are helpful. The management was ok. I was working there as an intern, the HR manager told us that we are welcome to go and work there once we graduate from Qatar University, but once we applied they simply did not even accept to meet us
I have good work experience in this company, In future I get job in this company I want to join it. Good staff, management etc. Good accommodation for staff, labour's have food walfare facility. Safety at work site are also good. Good HSE Sept.
HBK Contracting is one of the leading construction companies of Qatar with a professional management and very good senior managers. A good place to work for.
very good company salary and triple bonus on time including project incentive.Good team work in every project have separate skilled worker and trained staff who never take rest without finish job even cancel annual vacation for 4 to 5 years.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HBK CONTRACTING?
* Salary - Average * Salary pay date - good for staffs * Communication - good * Respect for Employees- Average * Increment & bonus - Average * Technical - Good * Accomodation - Good * Food - Average
I was assigned in HR, Concrete Plant, Steel Fabrication and Engineering Department and these exposures helped me better understand the Construction Industry. It gave me confidence and skills to further advance my knowledge and skills.
I have learned a lot in construction. Normally, we have good coordination in terms of work relationship. We have usual gatherings amongst our department and team building activities. The hardest part of the job was handling multiple shop drawings which were not in compliance according to standard client procedures (i.e; drawing number formats and categorization) that were submitted with sub-contractors thereby causing delay. We had to drop the contract with them and we had to extend our working time in order to complete the project.
management good. transport good. timely salary. no cons. Provided technical expertise for IT network design, implementation, optimization and upgrade.
Pros
timely salary
Quite an interesting place to be. A good mixture of management personnel from different backgrounds and geographical location. Senior Management is approachable
Excellent company with a good top Management.I am enjoyed working in HBK company I was leave this company due to project ending at Lusail. I am ready to work again if HBK company to gave me opportunity.
Pros
Cons
1 hour lunch break
6 months and still learning new things here as i have developed my skills also and gained more experiance in HVAC, and drainage and firefighting system.
Pros
free food, transport, overtime
Cons
nothing
the company helped us to learn a lot during our internship in one of their projects, the staff was really friendly and helpful and had a very good work ethic
I have done nebosh 123/ iosh / oshas 18001/2007/ member of wso with a proven record in safety field I am ready to give my gratitude with experience to your esteemed company
Pros
Accod food transp
Cons
It was almost 4 years to work with a high level of professional contracting co. Multiple tasks with much coordination issues. Coordination with neighboring contractors. Liaise with the Client and the stake holders.
Its a good company of reviewing the effective employee surveys Effective learning and broadcasting the knowledge in the field of construction Ethical recruitment process
Pros
Free accommodation and transport
Cons
Health insurance
Great learning experience, company have good business ethics and a very solid background in engineering projects. One of the best contractors in the region.