Hamad Medical Corporation logo
Hamad Medical Corporation

Hamad Medical Corporation Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha185 reviews

Good

Friendly culture with colleagues ,supporting staff no work pressure,overall i felt that good experience with working in hamad for 1year next time also wish to continue with them.

productive and fun to work

you can learn not only about your work as a waitress but also you can learn other things about medical. you can also learn different kind of diet of the patient, the dos and donts about food in specific diet.you can interact with the doctors, nurses, and other medical professional.

about my work place and my colleague

every Sunday and Thursday to many patient will come i learned so many things from here many languages and costumer relative, about safety, and about IT fields, hieing nothing to say about management that much of good management is there the hardest thing is patients are fighting with staff if is it late to see the doctor the enjoyable thing is staffs and patients they are very friendly with me

Continuous discovery and learning process of Everyday.

With my current 9 years experience with Hamad Medical Corporation, We have encounter several situation give us competitive knowledge and values our analytic method of solving problems in order to achieved a win-win situation between the company, vendors and clients. Thank you

Focused on providing exceptional healthcare

HMC want to provide the best healthcare. Partner with best in class to learn and introduce world class evidence base clinical systems Offer great work life balance.

Productive work place with experienced employees.

Advanced work environment with friendly, experienced individuals who are helpful and patient with your growth. Company is open to technical advancement and is constantly seeking new and improved ways to increase productivity and processes.

Best place to work, learn, socialize and grow

We get opportunity to work with various systems and is best place to nurture our skill while we work since many vendors bring latest technologies to the systems they install here.

Good Organization

A good organization to work for with good packages and benefits, however most of the expat employees are always feeling insecure because - as per the organization policy - any employee would be terminated at anytime with no previous notice and regardless of their performance.

Good team work , good managers

My daily work is handling the queries/complaints of the patients. I get to know different cases for each patient. I am a Supervisor. I have multi nationalities working under my team. I get to learn new things such as handling a rude patient etc, getting appreciated by a patient .

Good

Panel faults Training provided New systems installation Workplace safety Hazard findouts Fire alarm Fire fighting Preventive maintenance of fire systems

Sincerely work and loving

Ambitious and self-driven, cooperative and adaptive to individual and team work, high communication skills, quick learner and keen to take on the daily challenges as well as having the strong desire to self-improvement and career growth.The hardest part is working under pressure but there is the best thing I was working with a helpful team at work. There is confidentiality at work because we work in the hospital and there are confidential patient data that we cannot disclose without the patient's consent.

Good workplace with nice colleagues

An organization with good work and good facilities. Colleagues are good. Most of the managers are good. Clinical employees are paid very well, but administrative employees are screwed with a salary package once in their lifetime and they have no increment, promotion and career growth hereafter. If you join as a secretary with Hamad Medical corporation, you will retire as a secretary as well with the same salary package.

Pros

good facilities, good work environment

Cons

No promotion, increment, career growth

Fun workplace with very competitive salary

For 9 years I enjoyed working with a job I love to do in a fast moving/ transition unit.With very friendly and helpful co-workers and superiors , challenging patients is not difficult to handle.

Place to retire with good Salary

Typical Govt Organization, with only focus on Nationals & Physicians grade. Admin Expat Staff are not considered for promotions and Salary increments. The thought is they will leave and go. For Expats coming from the West and specially Ask to Go Cases or who can't find jobs in their country will have a great time and money making.

missing home

Working away from home is quite difficult specially when you are 4000 miles away. The good thing is, I am able to have a short vacation during eid and other holidays.

It is a very productive Work making 6,000 plus of meals each Day

Meals are being prepared as early as 4am in the morning for the breakfast. Alacarts will be selected by the Chef's choice and the Menu will be Presented to the Patients to have the meal of their choice. Food Safety & Hygeine will always be the Priority. Management Superiors will be Checking the wards and Pantrys time to time. Work place should be Clean before and after the Operation. Work pressure is the hardest part but ist is one of the happiest also. Operation is the enjoyable part coz you will see how people work as one.

Pros

learning More about Food Saftey

Cons

some people are Racist

Was very good and healthy work atmosphere

The whole team was good and cooperatively working as one hand, which put the organization always in a stable relation and fair workload among all people.

Productive with highly organized

it's a good place . All medications and equipment are avillable . the healthcare are so good . I learned a lot there how I can insert the canula , titrate the insulin , do EHCO, do sphegmometery , do calorimetry and OGTT.

Productive work environment.

Thank you Hamad Medical Corporation for 10 blessed years of working at your company. Work atmosphere and the staff are well-trained and competitive. World class organization.

Excellent workplace post certification

Completed 5yr training program at this hospital which equipped me with the necessary skill set to work in acute settings and immense work pressure. Post certification worked as a specialist for 1year after which I moved to the UK.

Busy and Exciting workplace

Projects scheduling, estimation and delivery, coordination with contractors, fit out in house and renovation projects in health care sector (Government body).
  • Hamad Medical Corporation