Hamad International Airport

Hamad International Airport Employee Reviews

the work environment is cool and peaceful I develop my customer service skills.teamwork with all professional person very helpful all of there.pleasure to work there.
Fierce competition career ladder limitations Toxic culture depending on the subsidiary as various management styles favour countrymen Growth stagnant 5 star only for consumers not overall for staffs as biasness Good benefits and discounts
i work for 6 days in a week(8 hours).Everyday is a learning process at Hamad International Airport. Staffs from different Nationalities are very friendly. The good thing about working in the airport is that you get to meet different people from different cultures.Its a very productive place to work in.
Pros
N/a
Cons
In a typical day in my last position, I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. I learned to be strong and polite to customer. When I am looking for a new manager the first thing I look for is motivation. The organization must be able to organize ourselves and others, as well as the administration, finance, etc. workplace culture, attitudes, and behaviors of a company and employees, it is evident in the way an organisations people interact with each other, the values they hold, and the decision making. The hardest part was the day when the customer is angry, A customer asks a question u can't answer. The most enjoyable part is when the customer you assisted recognized and remember your name even if they are speaking with different representatives. Excellent communication, this is the most obvious and most sought after qualification
Pros
increase in salary, extra weeks of vacation, high profile position, you can get a variety of experience.
Cons
An edge over external candidates, question your staying power, when your colleague and boss knows and trust you, they tend to leave you alone
Answering customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department. Giving information and helping to solve customer problems. Processing complaints and, if appropriate, issuing refunds.
The good thing is that everyday I learn a new thing and interact with different types of people from other countries and cultural differences that making me to have a great understanding of others
This is because working for a company is about a lot more than just the hours you put in each day. It’s about knowing that the company values some of the same things you do (like honesty, integrity and hard work) and understanding how those values match up with your own.
Its a profuctive work place that helps learn more skils everyday.its a place to take new and fresh talents and wait for best out of them as its a training workplace and enables its workers to get training in various fields
Great Benefits. Free accommodation, transportation and Qatar Airways discounted tickets. You will be working with different nationalities. One day off.
Nothing bad as far as I concern. I enjoyed working there. it was my passion and ambition to work there. you could say it was one of my favorite place to work.
I have gained tons of experience through working at Civil Aviation Authority and Hamad International Airport that helped me build most of my skills by working in such a massive organizations with big numbers of teams and operations. As well as building the very important accuracy and high sense of efficiency and time management.
Good working place, nice working atmosphere, working culture is also nice. Colleagues are good and cooperative. I learn some more technical experts from my superiors
Advance things there to learn many more new technologies.good culture and nice work place.excellent management they support to theirs employees and on time salary.
Rotating day night shift 1 Meal food provided Company transpo provided Accomodation provided Overtime up to 3hrs. All staff are nice Good company 5 star airline
When I joined service desk I was so excited about the job even though I was not that good technically, but later on I have learnt so many things and I was able to troubleshoot remotely and solved most of the complaints and requests.
The place is fun and good, and a very friendly co-employee and employer. You will learn more here, and you will gain more knowledge about your work. And good salary as well.
Was working under a Facilty company name FMM. No job security there. I'll suggest everyone who are looking for a place to work, HIA is a great platform to work but Don't go with FMM. Rest all was amazing.
Have much experienced working with Hamad International Airport where I learned awareness of working with 5star airport and best in the world . Been 5star Airport have gained much knowledge of how to work under no supervision and about Payment is the best ever have worked with
It's the most popular airport in the world With the best service and security The 4th best in the world Gives more experience in my career Talk to different people and oll over the world
Prepared Cross-departmental Budgets for the smooth functioning of each department.  Administered Oracle-based ERP system for the finance module in the Organization  Generated reports and confidential financial information to the top management  Gave regular presentations on performance reports, operational cost, and compliances.  Reconciliation of inter-department accounts were carried out.  Handled payroll system.  Day to day fund flow was closely monitored.
I was highly trained to handle various security aspects by HIA, I equally received a lot of awards for exceptional performance. I was certified as an x ray operator.