Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 5,660 reviews
Productive and fun work place
Service Planner (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarMarch 24, 2019
As my experience with Halliburton truly a memorable, great with fun loving people.

As it is a US based company the working pattern of Halliburton totally
filled with less pressure and often conduct training, healthy debates,free lunches, quiz competitions etc.

And the dress code there is casual like most of the US based companies.

The saddest part happened after recession there are so many oil and gas industries reduced their operations and it effected Halliburton also.
Pros
Free lunhes
Cons
Due to recession the company cut down their staffs
Great Food during Lunch.
Completions Intern (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 3, 2017
Was an intern in the doha division. Amazing Co workers.
Had a lot of fun working here as lunch was provided.
My supervisor was super cool and would let me leave early .
"Service Specialist - Intelligent Well Completion" (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 15, 2017
Good Company with a decent Management. Hardest part is days away from family. Enjoyable part is the rotation. Asian management for an American Company..tat has hampered the standards..
Looking for job
Performance development coordinator (Current Employee) –  QatarSeptember 26, 2017
I have 7 years experience in drilling and completion fluid plus 9 years in quality. Very passion for improvement. Hard worker, organized and punctual. Problem solver.
Halliburton is great company and i will work for Halliburton again if i get a chance again .
Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 30, 2016
Halliburton allow employee to work independently and invest to train people , over all good experience with upper management apart from few , There are some great people in Halliburton who are down to earth but know their job .

what I liked about my job was I worked hard and the company supported me to grow looking at the hard work I put in .
Pros
Great work place to get trained and great work enviroment, Company invest in peope for the better future
Cons
Few Managers can dictate terms to thier benefit and be unethical to employee
Good Company with lots of opportunities for personal growth in future.
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWMay 3, 2014
Co-worker are one of the biggest support for me in this company, they keep motivated to be in this Company, supportive nature and full of energetic.
Always ready to help, its more like a family.
Pros
Lots to learn
Cons
Stress
A place where you keep learning as you progress in your career.
Chief Lab Tech / Lab In-Charge (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 3, 2012
Being a service company, with customer satisfaction as No, one priority, you have to work, and Halliburton is where we have solutions. Your coworkers are as good as how good you are to them. A positive attitude at work place can take you places with Halliburton.
There are hardships, like very long working hours at odd hours, but then we are achieving a goal or providing a solution to the customer.

Halliburton is highly safety oriented company where all available trainings are offered to the employees.