HSBC Employee Review

A good place for new bankers where you can learn best banking practices based on solid knowledge and continuous training and work experience
Area Customers Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarJanuary 6, 2013
My banking career started here. My first five years were the most unforgettable: nice team work, continuous training, enjoyable work life, excellent client's relationship, and real challenges for career advance.
I had the most teams that I was honored to supervise for nearly four years.
However, in many occasions I had to sacrifice my personal life for work not only because there were lot of work but because I really enjoyed doing it and excel in my customer service experience.

Other HSBC Employee Reviews

Colleagues were co-operative and fun to work with. I always had something new to learn
Associate (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 13, 2019
While I was working with HSBC, I had a lot of opportunities to learn and was supported by everyone that I worked with. We also had fun activities every week and used to go on office trips together.
Great Bank
Premier Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 5, 2019
Excellent Bank to learn the various functions of Banking, Amazing workplace culture, Great management.
Highly recommended for career growth
Healthy work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K