HSBC Employee Review

Career Growth, Freedom of ideas, Open culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarSeptember 12, 2017
I am blessed and grateful for having the opportunity to work almost 9 years of my career with a Internationally reputed bank, HSBC Bank Middle East Ltd. I enjoyed diverse culture at work place and how staff co-operate and support each other. Its a place where you have plenty of opportunities for growth, personally and professionally. Yes, many a times the management is demanding and expects to go extra mile, which is much appreciated too.
Pros
Friendly work atmosphere, diverse culture, career growth, parties and social events, Pride in the Brand
Cons
Long working hours, hectic, poor worklife balance

Other HSBC Employee Reviews

Colleagues were co-operative and fun to work with. I always had something new to learn
Associate (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 13, 2019
While I was working with HSBC, I had a lot of opportunities to learn and was supported by everyone that I worked with. We also had fun activities every week and used to go on office trips together.
Great Bank
Premier Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 5, 2019
Excellent Bank to learn the various functions of Banking, Amazing workplace culture, Great management.
Highly recommended for career growth
Healthy work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K