HSBC

Qatar26 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,536 reviews

Rewarding career.Highly regulated.Flexible timing.Continuous learning.Diverse culture.Diverse demographics.Process and policy oriented.Team work.

Stressful

Very stressfulAlways behind scheduleVery tough targets You are always on call Very bad compensation Appraisal day is the judgment day Poor management sometimes

Pros

Organized, well branded, good reputation

Cons

Bad compensation, long hours, big & long tasks

Satisfying but competitive . In HSBC Qatar they need to look more at placing correct people in correct roles. This will make the entire organization more efficient and work atmosphere happier

Amazing place to grow and develop professionally. Very well structured and professional organization. Able to move across department, depending on opportunities available.

Great Bank

Excellent Bank to learn the various functions of Banking, Amazing workplace culture, Great management. Highly recommended for career growth Healthy work life balance

Strong structure

At HSBC you learn how policies & procedures are a must in every thing. Work day is very very busy you might get exhausted there. Multi-nationality culture.

Career Growth, Freedom of ideas, Open culture

I am blessed and grateful for having the opportunity to work almost 9 years of my career with a Internationally reputed bank, HSBC Bank Middle East Ltd. I enjoyed diverse culture at work place and how staff co-operate and support each other. Its a place where you have plenty of opportunities for growth, personally and professionally. Yes, many a times the management is demanding and expects to go extra mile, which is much appreciated too.

Pros

Friendly work atmosphere, diverse culture, career growth, parties and social events, Pride in the Brand

Cons

Long working hours, hectic, poor worklife balance

Great career progression

Great company and career opportunities. Good salary and benefits. Friendly co workers and you feel part of a team. Great opportunity to meet new people.

Pros

Career progression

A good place for new bankers where you can learn best banking practices based on solid knowledge and continuous training and work experience

My banking career started here. My first five years were the most unforgettable: nice team work, continuous training, enjoyable work life, excellent client's relationship, and real challenges for career advance.I had the most teams that I was honored to supervise for nearly four years.However, in many occasions I had to sacrifice my personal life for work not only because there were lot of work but because I really enjoyed doing it and excel in my customer service experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

HSBC Reviews by Location

• HSBC
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?