HSBC

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,536 reviews

Stressful

Very stressfulAlways behind scheduleVery tough targets You are always on call Very bad compensation Appraisal day is the judgment day Poor management sometimes

Pros

Organized, well branded, good reputation

Cons

Bad compensation, long hours, big & long tasks

Fun workplace and friendly colleagues

The colleagues are friendly but the managers are not always supportive and ignore important issues. There is a lot of partiality regarding salary and employment. But other than that the people are friendly and have a lot of fun activities on a regular basis

Great career progression

Great company and career opportunities. Good salary and benefits. Friendly co workers and you feel part of a team. Great opportunity to meet new people.

Pros

Career progression

Attractive Work Enviroment

The Work Enviroment is a high value culture in the Company which can lead to Challenging , motivating , enjoyable and creative benefits

Very nice place to work

Very nice team,helpful management,I was enjoying my work with learning new skills in dealing with customers over the phone as well as face to face assistance.

Pros

50 per cent discount on duty meals

Cons

no over time, No accomodation allowence

Since banking is my line of work i really love doing my job. Ive learned different kind of sensitive transactions. The management and my co-workers are very supportive. The hardest part is on end of the month because of salary day. I enjoy everything of it.

Pros

Benefits, colleagues, overtimes

Cons

Disbalances

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits