Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from HSBC:

HSBC Management reviews

Qatar23 reviews
Excellent Bank to learn the various functions of Banking, Amazing workplace culture, Great management.
Highly recommended for career growth

Healthy work life balance
I am blessed and grateful for having the opportunity to work almost 9 years of my career with a Internationally reputed bank, HSBC Bank Middle East Ltd. I enjoyed diverse culture at work place and how staff co-operate and support each other. Its a place where you have plenty of opportunities for growth, personally and professionally. Yes, many a times the management is demanding and expects to go extra mile, which is much appreciated too.
Pros
Friendly work atmosphere, diverse culture, career growth, parties and social events, Pride in the Brand
Cons
Long working hours, hectic, poor worklife balance
HSBC is one of the big Multinational Banks in Qatar. Their work culture is much development in comparison than most of other corporate in Qatar which is due to ther experience they get from other HSBC Geo Branches.

The problem with HSBC is Qatarization which HSBC forced to Put bad management as Senior Management which didn't make HSBC have significant market sure or any significant present in Qatar
I enjoyed working with HSBC and wished I was never urged to leave due to my sponsorship issues. Great management and always helpfull. Fellow workers are always cheerful and ready to assist during work pressure. Truly is the best place to work.
Pros
Susidised Food rates at the Canteen, CS activity participation, Community Service during Ramadan and otherwise
Cons
Work pressure and deadlines
Very nice team,helpful management,I was enjoying my work with learning new skills in dealing with customers over the phone as well as face to face assistance.
Pros
50 per cent discount on duty meals
Cons
no over time, No accomodation allowence
Since banking is my line of work i really love doing my job. Ive learned different kind of sensitive transactions. The management and my co-workers are very supportive. The hardest part is on end of the month because of salary day. I enjoy everything of it.
Pros
Benefits, colleagues, overtimes
Cons
Disbalances
A very well organized place to work, get to learn a lot on it management styles. There are many occasions where we have to sit late, and the job demands by way of documentations are high. Still a welcome place to work