HSBC

HSBC Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,021 reviews

Amazing place to grow and develop professionally. Very well structured and professional organization. Able to move across department, depending on opportunities available.

Colleagues were co-operative and fun to work with. I always had something new to learn

While I was working with HSBC, I had a lot of opportunities to learn and was supported by everyone that I worked with. We also had fun activities every week and used to go on office trips together.

Great Bank

Excellent Bank to learn the various functions of Banking, Amazing workplace culture, Great management. Highly recommended for career growth Healthy work life balance

Career Growth, Freedom of ideas, Open culture

I am blessed and grateful for having the opportunity to work almost 9 years of my career with a Internationally reputed bank, HSBC Bank Middle East Ltd. I enjoyed diverse culture at work place and how staff co-operate and support each other. Its a place where you have plenty of opportunities for growth, personally and professionally. Yes, many a times the management is demanding and expects to go extra mile, which is much appreciated too.

Pros

Friendly work atmosphere, diverse culture, career growth, parties and social events, Pride in the Brand

Cons

Long working hours, hectic, poor worklife balance

Best place to work

I spent 18years in HSBC. In HSBC Every day is a new experience, it is a world of innovation. In addition HSBC promotes well-being at work and creates a positive work environment.

Pros

Fairness

Cons

Pressure

Big organisation

- working under pressure - Good team spirit. - Nice facilities - Banking experience - Customer Relationship - Information technology experience - International Company

best place to gain a great work experience

The best place to gain a great work experience with a lovely work atmosphere.If anybody wants to take banking astheir future career ,HSBC is the best palce to gain a great experience workwise and personal wise too.

Great career progression

Great company and career opportunities. Good salary and benefits. Friendly co workers and you feel part of a team. Great opportunity to meet new people.

Pros

Career progression

Productive and great experience.

Great opportunity in accordance with my degree. I was trained to work in the position of a full-time employee who had gone on holiday. Importance of ethics and compliance was taught to me.

A good place for new bankers where you can learn best banking practices based on solid knowledge and continuous training and work experience

My banking career started here. My first five years were the most unforgettable: nice team work, continuous training, enjoyable work life, excellent client's relationship, and real challenges for career advance.I had the most teams that I was honored to supervise for nearly four years.However, in many occasions I had to sacrifice my personal life for work not only because there were lot of work but because I really enjoyed doing it and excel in my customer service experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.4K
4.9K
2.6K

HSBC Reviews by Location

• HSBC
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?